News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

EggGASM

Started by Cramulus, March 14, 2008, 01:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Erister Egg Hunt is a great name, but I like the "eggGASM" tags for consistency.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on June 13, 2008, 06:40:19 AM
Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 13, 2008, 05:00:16 AM
The Mythics of Harmonia adopted this as Erister Egg Hunt the same time Cramulus adopted it as EggGASM.  I like both names--whatever works to get the word spread.  I'll come back later and post details of what some of the groups did.

I actually prefer Erister Egg Hunt.

Say what?  What's wrong with EggGASM?  Are you being disrespectful to Professor Cramulus?

Oh wait.  You ARE Professor Cramulus.

Nevermind.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Cramulus

Iron Sulfide

easter isn't terribly far off. april 12th.

i have to say, this was a really fun gasm. i have some egg shells left over from last year. planning on getting a lot more this time and covering a lot more land.

Ya' stupid Yank.

the last yatto

have 13 collected so far with minimal effort
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sheered Völva

If you lay Erister Eggs does that give you an EggGASM? I'm going to lay some eggs!

By the way, Easter is on a Sunday this year, right?  :fnord:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Sheered Völva on January 16, 2009, 09:29:19 PM
If you lay Erister Eggs does that give you an EggGASM? I'm going to lay some eggs!

are you 100% positive your name doesn't mean "shaved pussy"?
Ya' stupid Yank.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Philly Fillet on January 20, 2009, 06:56:42 PM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on January 16, 2009, 09:29:19 PM

are you 100% positive your name doesn't mean "shaved pussy"?

No.

the last yatto

got a new set of 48 eggs, VERY SLICK, comes in a carton like your average dirty dozen (ONLY $4 @grocery outlet)

CLICK FOR SIZES

then the 36 or so i already had...

Telarus

Awesome way to use up old silk:

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/03/silk-dyed-eggs.html

I wonder if it would work if you "blew" the eggs first (IE, poke a little hole on the top and one on the bottom and then BLOW. Works better if one hole is bigger and you blow through the smaller one).

I wonder if you got the larger whole the right size, could you slip rolled up pieces of paper inside?

PROTIP: If you fill a blown egg up with water and crack it over some-one's head.... BE PREPARED TO RUN>
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jenne

Quote from: Cramulus on January 15, 2009, 06:50:08 PM
bump:

Found another cabal who is writing about EGGGASM:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/vonnegut/42/egg.html

That link alone is win--Tattoine AND Vonnegut?  Too much win, too much!  Anyway, I like this--as I've bought about 8 HUGE golden eggs, so I'm going to put fortunes and maybe one other thing in there...gotta figure out WHAT though...

Jenne

Quote from: Capuchin Cress on March 14, 2008, 11:19:26 PM
What happens if the eggs are mistaken for concealed plastic explosives?
:sadbanana:

Hm.  Point.  I think I'll be wearing gloves to do this.

Jenne

Ok, I should probably dig around the toyboxes upstairs and find little pieces of whatnot to go in them along with the memebombs.  Hm.  I'm also thinking of printing up pope cards, tiny ones.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Cramulus on January 15, 2009, 06:50:08 PM
bump:

Found another cabal who is writing about EGGGASM:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/vonnegut/42/egg.html

I read that cabal, the Sacred Chao Ranch Cabal, began it back in about 1997:

QuoteOne Easter, the Sacred Chao Ranch Cabal hid plastic Easter eggs all over the mall, supermarkets, museums, churches, etc. that had enlightening fortunes trapped inside. The fortunes were along the lines of "This is an unfertilized egg", "The PA lottery number for 5-23-97 will be 17-32-5", "You picked the 10 of Clubs", "25 cents off of LUCKY CHARMS", and "You are pregnant (replace egg if you are a man)".

-- Apocrypha Discordia, page 17