News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

(stares dumbly at the television, which is showing reruns of Survivor. Idly licking Doritos' stains from fingers and lips. Fate worse than death)

Insanity we trust.

Eater of Clowns

Fuck, can we vote to put someone who was subsumed on a bus?  Semaj is all depressing me and shit.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Wizard

(slight glint of thought shines in eyes, followed by a nearly incoherent mumbling about vengeance. Sadly, the onrushing flood that is Jersey Shore dowses this spark of lucidity)
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 23, 2010, 02:41:15 AM
i have no clue who phoenixofdiscordia is so im suspicious of her
Fixed for future reference.

Well, I guess that's fair. But since you pulled this strategy last game, when LMNO was getting too close and using logic, this is making you look suspicious too, Fred. But I didn't name you,  and if you were a spider, it would probably behoove you to let me keep making these assumptions for awhile yet. I don't think you are the spider.

@Semaj at least the spiders got you, and you weren't the first victim of your teammates' paranoia.

Don Coyote

I actually retract my vote, and will abstain this round.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

what, i knew who lmno was? so that isnt pulling this strategy....
i didnt say anything about your arguement or logic i really just have no clue who you are and dont remember anything you posted  :lol:

Phox

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 23, 2010, 03:05:38 AM
what, i knew who lmno was? so that isnt pulling this strategy....
i didnt say anything about your arguement or logic i really just have no clue who you are and dont remember anything you posted  :lol:

Like I said, that's fair. And I don't think you are a spider.  :)

The Wizard

Quote@Semaj at least the spiders got you, and you weren't the first victim of your teammates' paranoia.

But I could see where the wind was blowing!  :argh!:
Insanity we trust.

Remington

It's my understanding that the Discordians can now choose to form a Cabal.

Also, I vote for Fred. Because Dracula and the Spiders would no doubt be itching to make an alliance.
Is it plugged in?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OH HELL NAW. FUCK THEM SPIDERS THE BLOOD BELONGS TO DRACULA  :argh!:

ALSO, REMMINGTON YOU SPAG I THOUGHT AT LEAST YOU OF ALL PEOPLE COULD REMEMBER TO PUT A VOTE TALLY IN YOUR POST

Phox

The Discordians can form a Cabal, I think, but I don't think there is any benefit unless the spiders have formed the Machine, right? It wastes a round they could be converting more Discordians in preparation for the Machine. More Discordians means less chance the Cabal gets disbanded by the Citizens voting one away. On the other hand, having a Cabal in place before the Machine is formed could mean the difference between getting steam rolled by the Machine and stopping it. Tough choice, really.

The Wizard

Maybe there were ulterior motives for my removal? Other than lulz, of course.
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Semaj, should you be thinking so loudly in the game thread?  :lulz:

The Wizard

Mmm...Judge Judy's on...(cracks open a can of beer).
Insanity we trust.

ThatGreenGentleman

The current vote (I think I counted them right...)
Dok - 1
Fred - 1
Iptous - 1
Sig - 1
JohnnyX - 1
Cudgel - 1

If the tally is wrong fix it yourselves.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.