News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

HEY HOWL

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 03, 2015, 06:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is going on my driving mix tape. One of these days, I'lll have time to drive to the end of the world again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 03, 2015, 06:03:47 AM
This is going on my driving mix tape. One of these days, I'lll have time to drive to the end of the world again.

Well, you'll have a bunk and enough beer to dissolve that big ball of stress in your head.

And very yes.  When we get to Tucson, we'll see why. 
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 04, 2015, 03:10:40 AM

Well, you'll have a bunk and enough beer to dissolve that big ball of stress in your head.

I'm coming there. You know I am. In a 25-year-old Volvo station wagon with worn out leather seats and the stink of sleep deprivation worn into the upholstery.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 04, 2015, 05:21:39 AM

I'm coming there. You know I am. In a 25-year-old Volvo station wagon with worn out leather seats and the stink of sleep deprivation worn into the upholstery.

Isn't this how the TV show Alice started?  This only works if we can get Stella to come, too.  So she can tell me to kiss her grits.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2015, 06:45:32 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 04, 2015, 05:21:39 AM

Isn't this how the TV show Alice started?  This only works if we can get Stella to come, too.  So she can tell me to kiss her grits.

STELLA!

I'll have to come the long way around, so I can pick her up on the way.