News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

American Intervention

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 16, 2013, 10:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Thank you for coming America, please take a seat.

What is this?

Please just take a seat, all of your friends are here and they just want to talk with you.

[America sits]

Canada, why don't you go first?

America, when you suffered a terrorist attack in 2001, you made the decision to require all Canadians to present passports to enter your country. We once shared the largest open border in the world, and we were peaceful neighbours for almost 200 years. I know that you were hurt, but your actions have hurt our relationship. In addition to the border, your addiction to punishment had been a negative influence on many of our politicians. We have all gathered here today to ask you to seek treatment for this addition, for your sake and for the sake of our relationship with you.

Treatment? Canada, what are you talking about?

We just want you to get better, America.

Afghanistan, why don't you go next?

The Good Reverend Roger

The Phillipines would like to speak up.

WTF?  WTF???
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Guatemala got dragged along by Nicaragua but it's too mad to say anything. It just stares silently and mutters under its breath.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pæs

Will New Zealand please speak up?

"Aw, mate. We think you're doing a bang up job of, just, well, everything really."

Oh, FFS. Who invited New Zealand?

Buckaroo Banzai

Germany, I believe you wanted to say something?

"Ja, look, I know it zeems bahd, but you kan change! Jhust look aht me! I used to be zo much vorse zhen you, und now I'm completely zane"
Entropy and optimism; the twin forces that make the universe go around.

East Coast Hustle

There's really no need for that kind of language, Greece. Anyway, this is about America, remember?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"