News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 31, 2015, 07:00:21 AM
As of this exact moment, I am 47.  I hate everything, and I want the world to die.

Happy Birthday you terrible old bastard!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Thanks, everyone.

I prefer to think of it as 94% of a half-century of inflicting myself on people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Belated happy birthday.

I wasn't enjoying a nonexistant social life, but I was watching a movie marathon last night, so technically I wasn't around.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 01, 2015, 05:42:53 AM
Thanks, everyone.

I prefer to think of it as 94% of a half-century of inflicting myself on people.

HERES TO ANOTHER HALF CENTURY OF MAKING THOSE FUCKERS SUFFER YOU OLD BASTARD
:barstool: :noodledance: :milk: :cpd:[

Chelagoras The Boulder

Happy birthday, Roger! Congrats on yet another trip around the sun.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

So, TheWake:

Your pals over at Dark & Edgy are so intimidated by a black woman posting that they keep changing her screen name?  To things like "I am a nigger"?

Holy shit, they are crappy examples of human beings, and you are as well just for hanging out with them. I don't mean "EDGY BAD GUYS", I mean "horrible banal little pieces of trailer park glory".  You are the people that voted for Sarah Palin.  Losers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 01, 2015, 06:37:21 PM
So, TheWake:

Your pals over at Dark & Edgy are so intimidated by a black woman posting that they keep changing her screen name?  To things like "I am a nigger"?

Holy shit, they are crappy examples of human beings, and you are as well just for hanging out with them. I don't mean "EDGY BAD GUYS", I mean "horrible banal little pieces of trailer park glory".  You are the people that voted for Sarah Palin.  Losers.

They're pretty astonishingly mediocre. They kind of remind me of the people from that board that was the rejects from TOTSE2, what was that one called? And the littlest admin seems to be obsessed with me, he compulsively replies to everything I post and for some reason his vocabulary seems to consist almost entirely of "Freud" and "retarded". The funniest thing is that I think he thinks he's being clever. Also he seems to be some kind of junkie, which is sad but explains at least a fraction of why he's so dumb.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

thewake

Quote from: Meunster on November 01, 2015, 03:39:02 AM
Just because we have social lifes doesn't mean they're functional.

If having a social life gives me a hangover the next morning this much, I'm about ready to quit.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: thewake on November 01, 2015, 09:56:21 PM
Quote from: Meunster on November 01, 2015, 03:39:02 AM
Just because we have social lifes doesn't mean they're functional.

If having a social life gives me a hangover the next morning this much, I'm about ready to quit.

You can keep the social life and just drink less, that's what I do.

thewake

"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: thewake on November 01, 2015, 10:02:28 PM
You profile picture has too much mustard, Nigel.

It had even more when Alty got done with it.