News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Principia Discordia Ambigram (DSL)

Started by minuspace, May 12, 2014, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Still giddy as a schoolgirl after what I'm embarrassed to say caused me to lose all propriety:  the sudden appearance of that star.  I ran to beach last night ululating madness at the moon that lay itself before me on crescent waves across the sea.  In referential madness I noticed a smoldering, amorphous beast, surrounded by a circle of light.  My, I say, what tenebrous monsters these delinquents dredge up in these here strange times.

Feeling that cawing thing on the back of my neck, I decide to head back home.  Passing under a bridge, I'm suddenly blinded by a spot-light from a vehicle up the hill toward my pad.  Now, what with the extra gravity of that star, together with the chthonic pyre, and now this very bright light in my face, I figured I'd swagger my way right up there...

Turns out it was 5-0...  I mean, that's cool, I flashed them with my tactical LED...

Something needed to be done about that last encounter, so I sacrificed a virgin and let her freshly spilt blood guide my brush.  The result was a map of directions, to dispel Satan's minions  Really, they can't read this shit and it drives them crazy.   :lulz:

LMNO

Wow, that's very well done. 

1. Is it yours? (had to ask)
2. Is it Kopyleft?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 12, 2014, 07:10:08 PM
Wow, that's very well done. 

1. Is it yours? (had to ask)
2. Is it Kopyleft?

1) Yes :p
2) Yes (and DSL, just for diligence ;)

I enjoy that you enjoy :lulz:

[Ed. Should I just mv this to Copyleft thread?]
[I'm starting to think the penmanship is too raw and sloppy - It needs to spend more time in inkskape.  And maybe first "r" should be lower case...  I'm thinking too much about this]

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 12, 2014, 07:16:40 PM
Cool!
Thank you - still saved myself a slice of "...currency" that I'm going to enjoy after lunch - things are looking good  :ronpaul:

Pæs

minuspace

Thank you Paes  :)

I done did made it some less sloppy now:

minuspace

Just this last one. 

[editing pix caused some links above to stop working, simple machines maybe performs checksum :?]