News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Ah, fuck it. Throwing in my hat for an intermittens editorship.

Started by LMNO, April 02, 2009, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Wow dude.

I was under the impression he meant to submit it for Intermittens, not to "clog up LMNO's thread" while we "have other intermittens things being worked on atm (I can't remember)".

This magazine thing only works when people submit material for it.

anyway, welcome, Ld. Dr. FenianTimelord FRC Chd KSC KLF 6°=5

LMNO

I suppose that could be considered a :cn: sort of thing, as he makes claims that can't be verified.

Thanks Timelord, I'll take it under consideration.

Rumckle

Sorry if I came off harsh or anything, I figured it was meant as some kind of intermittens submission, I just thought it didn't fit in with the theme of this issue.

Though I guess that's not really my call anyway.

I'll stop clogging up LMNO's thread now with my useless ramblings.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

hooplala

Quote from: Ld. Dr. FenianTimelord FRC Chd KSC KLF 6°=5 on April 30, 2009, 01:30:29 PMof course you can completely disregard everything I've shown you in this monograph because its it utter crap..............Or IS IT????

This line alone seems to place it within the borders of :cn: .
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

tyrannosaurus vex

i don't have anything made out of text that's worth considering for this issue but i do have a picture...

...it's big because you'll need a big image to look good in print...

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cainad (dec.)

Great pic, Vex! :lol:

Anyway, LMNO: you're planning on using wrongly-attributed quotes throughout the issue, right? Seems like it would fit the theme.

Pæs

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.