News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

GASM: Invent Your Own Microreligion

Started by Cramulus, November 16, 2010, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Misunderstanding is to understand something wrongly. Non-understanding is simply not understanding.
Misunderstanding is also a form of understanding.
I just realized that this means that very orthodox members of the Cult have to avoid all forms of communication with the world around them, but luckily we have a very liberaltarian theology that can be interpreted in almost any way you'd like (including unicorn genocide), so it's not required.

tjg92

This thread has inspired me to do something I've been thinking about for a while, create a religion around mazes. Anybody familiar with me knows I'm obsessed with the things.

Ok so what is a good program for making pdf books on windows? Preferably something free and easy to operate  :mrgreen:

Cramulus

Quote from: tjg92 on January 23, 2011, 08:57:26 PM
This thread has inspired me to do something I've been thinking about for a while, create a religion around mazes. Anybody familiar with me knows I'm obsessed with the things.

Ok so what is a good program for making pdf books on windows? Preferably something free and easy to operate  :mrgreen:

Glad this had that effect on you!

the most easy and free way is to use OpenOffice writer, which is free. Then you can print to PDF and VOILA!

Slyph

I had a group on Facebook for a while of about five guys. I called the group "Faitharian Religitology" and it was supposed to be a pisstake on the idea that you should "Believe in something". The first and only commandment was: "Obey the commandment 'obey the commandment; obey the commandment.'". The symbol was a cross itself being crucified.

Triple Zero

This thread has inspired me to do something I've been thinking about for a while, create a religion around mazes.

Your post reminded me that I recently came across a blog that dealt with maze generation algorithms.

I didn't bookmark it then, but fortunately it came up again on Reddit:

http://weblog.jamisbuck.org/

Of course, if you're not a coder, this will probably be abacadabra to you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

trip,

Crosspost that in the RPG ghetto.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

tjg92

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 27, 2011, 08:42:01 PM
This thread has inspired me to do something I've been thinking about for a while, create a religion around mazes.

Your post reminded me that I recently came across a blog that dealt with maze generation algorithms.

I didn't bookmark it then, but fortunately it came up again on Reddit:

http://weblog.jamisbuck.org/

Of course, if you're not a coder, this will probably be abacadabra to you.
I'm not a coder, but that looks pretty cool. I'm familiar with all those algorithms by name but obviously I don't know how they work.

Speaking of reddit, it's too bad the discordian subreddit sucks.

Cramulus

we need somebody to do something about that