Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh jesus fuck, ECH. You don't halfway it, do you?  :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here's my study corner:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

With the visage of Richard Nixon smiling down on your efforts.

I love it - it's cozy, cheerful, and twisted.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Signora Pæsior

Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! I think it will really help me stay on track.

Juana

Nixon staring down at you would help anyone stay on track!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mangrove

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 28, 2012, 03:29:29 AM
Nixon staring down at you would help anyone stay on track!

Now add a picture of J Edgar Hoover to keep Nixon on track. Then add a picture of Mrs Hoover to keep J E on track....

(it's a bit like pointing two mirrors at each other)
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 02:27:42 AM
Oh jesus fuck, ECH. You don't halfway it, do you?  :horrormirth:

I never learned that particular life skill. :sadbanana:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just got back from the ER because LO cut about 3mm off the tip of her ring finger with scissors.

I couldn't find it before we left, but there it was sitting on her bed when we got back. Like a dessicated jellybean.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really really hope she inherited my healing ability, because I feel really guilty about not looking harder and sticking it back on before we left. With any luck she'll take after my side and just regrow it.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 05:38:18 AM
I really really hope she inherited my healing ability, because I feel really guilty about not looking harder and sticking it back on before we left. With any luck she'll take after my side and just regrow it.

With any luck, really, she'd just grow two to replace the one the lost.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Won first prize for costume at villgers annual halloween party. I was the grim reaper. Won due to staying in character. Prize beer was a thing of la fin du monde.

Twid
drunk.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I won last year too. I was lucifer. Gotta top it next year again.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 28, 2012, 05:46:25 AM
Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 05:38:18 AM

With any luck, really, she'd just grow two to replace the one the lost.

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel