Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 06:29:23 PM
Hunters right, I'm a self-serving douchebag who's trying to steal all his women, and I've got nothing to contribute to this board, I don't know anything, I'm a fucking moron who doesn't know what hes talking about and have self-esteem issues and I've never been with a woman in my life and I'm try hard moron.

That's what I wanted, but you appear to have missed the point again. Read your response to Wade's post on page 5, and tell me what you'd honestly think of that post if it didn't have your name in it. It doesn't matter whether or not your putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers, it matters that you derive your entire sense of self worth on that subject, and in turn put that attitude onto others. I'm sure you have something to contribute, and probably will someday, but right now you are a smug, arrogant cock.

Does anyone ever just leave this place? Or is it always a grandiose gesture of self importance that is needed to click the X in the top right corner? I mean, shit, you "ended" things an hour ago, and that lasted all of 20 or so minutes before you felt the need to make a point by sending me picture (which was lost on me).
This space for rent.

Cain

Right, here is your fight thread.  I'll transfer whatever new posts have been made since I started later.  if I missed any, I'm too tired to give a shit.

Triple Zero

gee thanks for contributing your wonderful insights to this thread, malachite, pariah and hunter.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 09:24:32 AM
Quote from: wade on March 21, 2009, 08:56:45 AM
wow. you're the man lysergic.
Start making notes and you too could be "the man" wade.

A couple of key things to get you started: Be completely honest about your intentions (and your feelings, and that you see other women, if thats the case), have standards and make them clear( ie 'I like women that are independent, have a sense of humor, are understanding and are not "clingy" or "needy"', and don't be clingy or needy yourself, and live up to your own standards that you have for other people) ,  make sure you find the time to talk to all the people you are seeing and don't neglect any of them,  smile a lot (but not *all* the fucking time, cus thats just creepy), be confident and self assured (and a *touch* of arrogance doesn't hurt, just don't over do it), be a leader, don't be a douche bag, don't put women on a pedestal (but don't treat them like shit either), be funny, be flirty, and don't get upset if a woman does not reciprocate your advances, don't get angry, always keep your cool...

And in social situations, if you see a girl you like, and want to chat her up, and shes with friends (boys or girls), make sure you talk to all her friends FIRST, get on THEIR good side (because women look to their friends for whats acceptable and whats not, and if her friends like you, she'll like you and her defenses will be down and you won't get "cock blocked" by her friends), and be the social guy, wherever you go, and genuinely be nice to everyone...

These things are all important if you want to be a "player" (I loathe the term, but for the sake of simplicity, thats what I'll call it).

Basically, be a fucking awesome person and people can't help but fall for you.

And no, for guys, looks don't matter.
Hygiene and self respect do.
And confidence. Women love the confidence.

Also, women, please, correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, this is just what I personally think are key things to being a successful "playboy".

Here is the Genesis post for those playing at home.

And don't worry, this probably isn't over. Prove me wrong, lys?
This space for rent.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 22, 2009, 06:41:56 PM
gee thanks for contributing your wonderful insights to this thread, malachite, pariah and hunter.

What?

Should I take back what I said just because he threatened to leave?

Cait M. R.

I originally resolved to stay the fuck out of this because I don't really know anyone here yet. But after reading the post Hunter quoted, you did in fact come off as a super-arrogant dickhead. It felt like you were a superhero talking to an idolizing child. That's pathetic, and I don't say such things lightly -- especially not when I'm a complete newbie talking to someone who's been here longer than me.

I doubt you've left, and so I'd like you to think hard before you come back. How would you feel if I was so patronizing to you?

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 06:48:03 PM

What?

no i just think you three are being dicks, that's all.

not sure what's worse myself, someone coming across as an arrogant cock out of a genuine desire to be helpful and nice, or three people piling on top of someone because of it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 22, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 06:48:03 PM

What?

no i just think you three are being dicks, that's all.

not sure what's worse myself, someone coming across as an arrogant cock out of a genuine desire to be helpful and nice, or three people piling on top of someone because of it.

I'm starting to feel like I'm too mean for PD.com or something.