News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

The 5 commandments of God

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, July 08, 2005, 07:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

On an aside: the Tuareg people are fucking awesome even if they do smell like indigo and BO.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quotedid flatware fly out of the shelving?

cuz that happened to me once, right after prayer. man that sucked.

Nah, nothing that obvious.

QuoteOn an aside: the Tuareg people are fucking awesome even if they do smell like indigo and BO.

I think I'd worry more about the fact that they keep slaves.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

yes.

they should be sharing slaves with the rest of us.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Donkeyotay

"Rabid Badger of God"!!!!

you have been Wisconsinized Wenchmaster!!!!

You are officially a cheesehead...Noodle is offering good money for those cheese hats..you should get in touch with her hehhehe

BADGE OF HONOR

Wha...?

Donkey, you're even crazier than usually.  I'm not even in Wisconsin.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Buddha's Ghost Penis

If you are on wisconsin then you are in wisconsin. I know a lot about wisconsin airspace.
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost PenisIf you are on wisconsin then you are in wisconsin. I know a lot about wisconsin airspace.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Verthaine

Just some friendly advice.Not directed to anyone in partic.

When developing the relationship between ERIS and YOU,be very careful in choosing what personality of ERIS you want to interact with.If you Give ERIS the Personality of a Major league foul-tempered vendictive cuntrag(sorta like YHWH),don't be angry when she behaves accordingly
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodWha...?

Donkey, you're even crazier than usually.  I'm not even in Wisconsin.

I thought you were in Beloit

BADGE OF HONOR

I was, but the last thing I'm going to think about in any situation is some stupid mascot of some stupid sports team.

Donkeyotay

I dinna say it was a conscious decision :twisted:

BADGE OF HONOR

I shall hamstring you with my holy wrath!