News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

LMNO

Raz Tech

This throws into question everything I've been taught about "when in doubt, charlie out".

Trivial

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Trivial

Cain

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Pretty sure, yeah.

Also, looking at it, it was made probably just after the Charlie Hebdo attack (January 2015 issue).  You may also remember the edifying spectacle of journalists from other publications proclaiming free speech as sacrosant and absolute...while self-censoring their own coverage of Charlie Hebdo (not showing covers etc) as to not offend Muslim fundamentalists.

minuspace

So like I don't consider myself religious or otherwise current, but I always respected the fundamentalist/Muslim perspective of forbidding the figuration/representation of deity.  Notwithstanding my limited awareness of the problem, the "thingness" of any illustration persists in continually obstructing the "thatness" of divine countenance IMHO.

I have no idea why I just felt like sharing that little personal gem of herpa derps...  Must be the brainwashing, idunno.  Oh, to censor or not to censor :lulz:

minuspace

Trivial