News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Similarities + differences between prison and high school?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 10, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

All high school in Salizore also maximum security prison: THIS HOW WE LEARN.

Here, she is story:

Is hard to believe, but one time Enrico was not huge sweating slab of man meat he am today, no, in fact once he was huge sweating slab of teen meat... this is call "grow", is like erection for whole body, but slightly less erotic. Only slight.  Is still involve puberty, and what is more erotic than puberty? Only Charo.

When Enrico was teenage, he attend Gilles de Rais High, and was both worst student and best student... is tricky because both concept almost identical in Salizore.  He was in gang called Lo Volturos, which was also junior members of Lo Volturos political party, but cooler because they wear leather jacket, instead of full leather suit.  Lo Volturos was only political party in Salizore, and also only teenage gang.  No, this is not entirely true, there had be 2 gangs, but one defect away to Puerto Rico... this gang was call Menudo.  Nobody know what ever happen to them.

One day, exchange prisoner from Austalia is come to Gilles de Rais High: her name Katherine Knight.  She and young Generalissimo begin mad love affair, during slick and slimy summer nights.  She think she must impressive Enrico, and so become dress like slut.  Well, sluttier.  More slutty.  And funny part (haha) is Enrico at same time had also think she want him to be more mature, so he had first join student council as Treasurer, and once win, murder all other member of student council and proclaim himself Generalissimo.  Is funny story, and still act out as passion play every September 9, when Enrico is risen from the dead.  Play, she is now called "Grease".
Did someone say gorgeous?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on September 11, 2015, 07:18:53 PM

Here, she is story:

Is hard to believe, but one time Enrico was not huge sweating slab of man meat he am today, no, in fact once he was huge sweating slab of teen meat... this is call "grow", is like erection for whole body, but slightly less erotic. Only slight.  Is still involve puberty, and what is more erotic than puberty? Only Charo.

When Enrico was teenage, he attend Gilles de Rais High, and was both worst student and best student... is tricky because both concept almost identical in Salizore.  He was in gang called Lo Volturos, which was also junior members of Lo Volturos political party, but cooler because they wear leather jacket, instead of full leather suit.  Lo Volturos was only political party in Salizore, and also only teenage gang.  No, this is not entirely true, there had be 2 gangs, but one defect away to Puerto Rico... this gang was call Menudo.  Nobody know what ever happen to them.

One day, exchange prisoner from Austalia is come to Gilles de Rais High: her name Katherine Knight.  She and young Generalissimo begin mad love affair, during slick and slimy summer nights.  She think she must impressive Enrico, and so become dress like slut.  Well, sluttier.  More slutty.  And funny part (haha) is Enrico at same time had also think she want him to be more mature, so he had first join student council as Treasurer, and once win, murder all other member of student council and proclaim himself Generalissimo.  Is funny story, and still act out as passion play every September 9, when Enrico is risen from the dead.  Play, she is now called "Grease".

:lulz: holy shit

Cainad (dec.)

Also, the primary difference between schools and prisons is that prisons get MORE funding over time.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Here's a difference: No-one in prison mistakes themselves for being inside a school. 

Alas, the reverse is not true, and if you had any experience of prison, you may understand why.

The Wizard Joseph

Also never heard of "testing out" of prison. Not in any conventional sense anyway, "El Chapo" notwithstanding.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here, she is story:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 13, 2015, 03:02:55 AM

Here, she is story:

This is almost as awesome as Enrico's response to Uday's letter from North Korean Happy Fun Summer Camp.
Molon Lube

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on September 12, 2015, 12:56:11 PM
Here's a difference: No-one in prison mistakes themselves for being inside a school. 

Alas, the reverse is not true, and if you had any experience of prison, you may understand why.
^^^^
Ding Ding Ding!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 03:57:29 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 13, 2015, 03:02:55 AM

Here, she is story:

This is almost as awesome as Enrico's response to Uday's letter from North Korean Happy Fun Summer Camp.

Now I see his true face. It is a face of courage and strength and it is a face for the people, from the people and can only have love and strength from it because of this!

Señor Salizar may I have your permission to look through your posting history and see your writings here and understand? I am asking because I would not look upon a soul so great in an attempt to pretend to understand, but only to understand. And this is not truly possible without your knowing, of course.
To do otherwise is for the fools and the cowards!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Look for "The parable of the Sacred Bull".

Required reading.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 11, 2015, 03:45:27 PM
What LMNO said.
No sense of humour and take everything seriously? Well guess what, there is more to come upon your sensitivities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftd_T8IcPtA

This was not meant to be serious and I did not post on peanut gallery cause the section is locked.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:14:38 AM
No sense of humour and take everything seriously? Well guess what, there is more to come upon your sensitivities:

I just don't like you much.

QuoteThis was not meant to be serious and I did not post on peanut gallery cause the section is locked.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

PRICELESS.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 01:28:50 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 01:14:38 AM
No sense of humour and take everything seriously? Well guess what, there is more to come upon your sensitivities:

I just don't like you much.

QuoteThis was not meant to be serious and I did not post on peanut gallery cause the section is locked.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

PRICELESS.

It probably would be more convenient if they just started posting their shit straight into Peanut Gallery.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman