News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

concrete

Started by Arafelis, June 15, 2009, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arafelis

Trying to format this took exponentially longer than writing the pithy statement that makes up the body, and yet, it didn't come out like I'd like anyway.

Maybe it's fixable.

We                       
             w             ho r             e         
             ject         struct          ure         
               of          ten           fo           
                 rg        et t         ha           
                  at       ther        e             
                    is     more      to               
                     rules than simple               
         n         costriction.  There is        n   
        othing noble in constant rejection; the ess   
       ence of chaos is not in being nothing, but in 
         b         eing everything. Sim          i   
                    ilarly, defining o               
                   n       esse       lf             
                 to        be m        er             
                el         y a          si           
               ng          le O          th           
              er           seem           s           
            to b           e Mi          ssin         
            g             The Po           i         
                            nt                       

"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

As you say, a quick statement with odd formatting, but I like it. 
For that niche of presentations that can be expected to take longer than a memebomb (more than 3-10 seconds) to read, but aren't going to be a short essay, it works.

Format / spelling wise, the first occurence of "that" had two letters "a"'s, and the "n" on the lefthand horizontal arrow doesn't seem to fit in with any word present. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Arafelis

Thanks!  I'll fix it soon.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger