News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Since the Recipes forum says not to post this there, and it's an invention...

Started by CorbeauEtRenard, September 07, 2012, 10:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorbeauEtRenard

http://www.nomiku.com/

You heard the lady, it's like the microwave oven of bag-steak!
Use it to make scrambled eggs!
Only $359!

:horrormirth:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Bruno

I like how their target market seems to be people who can't cook, but have plenty of money to throw at overpriced crap
Formerly something else...

CorbeauEtRenard

I had a thought shortly after I posted that.

It occurred to me that the whole bag-steak thing might actually be some sort of clever dadaist anti-art approach to cooking, giving the clueless food-fad-followers the cooking they deserve, and maybe it just got out of hand.

I mean, if people are willing to pay money for viscous glop that's labeled "scrambled eggs," why not make it for them and cackle to yourself as the pour it down their face-hole?
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's gonna be awesome when the thermostats on a bunch of these go out and people get wicked food poisoning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."