News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

the sacred thumb

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 31, 2004, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i had a vision last ngiht andit went soemthing like:

rodney:do you think we oculd make workers out of crocadiles?
me: well if we geneticlaly altered htem to have opposable thumbs, and made them smart enough tohandle the tasks sure.
rodney:so it's all about the thumb huh?
me:yeah.
rodney: cool let's make us some crocadile slaves!
me: only oen problem is that liek the diabolically evil bag of chips(in the previous un-aired vision), onceit gains a bit of inteligence it'll want more freedom. voting rights,wages, tv priveleges. it would be pure mayhem. our politicians are already crooks, do we really want crocs in office as well?
rodney. who cares, as long as i don't have to do any work, seem ike a good idea to me.

after which the group showed the secret punch to the arm to show their apporval fo rsuch an initiaitve.
Hell is other people.

Bella

I think crocodile slaves would be a great idea - provided you don't forget to pull their teeth first.
Can't trust anything with teeth like that.
I mean just think about the Big Bad Wolf, for instance.
If you let the crocs run around with all those big teeth, they'll no doubt eat our old ladies and then where would the world be?
No cookies - that's what would happen to us without the old ladies to bake for us.

But yeah, it's all about the thumbs.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

you know this was all in a dream, or at least it was while i was asleep. i'm quite firmint eh unwavering belief that i was udner divine influence whenst i dreamt that vision. in it was truth, and in that truth beauty.
Hell is other people.