News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

p: febreeze and duct tape

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 24, 2004, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: cyberus
Quote from: treemonsteryou forgot beer dope long weekends and hockey. we invented those and even if we didn't we're better at them, than the states.

I'll let everything besides the dope pass.  You may be closer to leaglization than the states, but we have far superior smuggling powers.  You just have vast forests to hide it in, so when it started multiplying and taking over said forests, your government had no choice besides to at least decriminalize it.

eh who said anyhtign about the smuggling? tho regardless if your're  in teh states and not smokign mexican you're smokign candian dope. we grow teh best stuff in the world.
Hell is other people.

cyberus

Well, since I live in Detroit, and am about 15 minutes from the border, any grass I have smoked was more than likely Canadian grass.  But I will say I did smoke better weed in Germany.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...