News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Blackmailing, FOR THE CHILDREN

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, June 30, 2012, 07:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Add this to the list of reasons why AnCap is a shitty idea.

http://www.blabbermouthkc.com/our-purpose.html

QuoteBlabberMouth, LLC is a locally based business in the Kansas City area (Johnson County to be exact). Our database started monitoring the Johnson County, Kansas Jail on May 13, 2012, and additonal counties and jurisdictions will be added to the site in the near future as we grow and expand! Additionally, even though BlabberMouth is currently a "for-profit" business, we intend to become a non-profit organization as soon as possible, as our goal is to not line our pockets with money from others, but to make the public aware of those living around them.

We want to make a difference in the community, and a better place for our children to grow up in! Unlike the unethical "Mugshot Industry" websites that are based out of Texas or Florida, and dig back into the archives of police departments across the country in the hopes of "getting rich quick" by putting people's pictures up online from 5-10 years ago, and then charging over $400 to remove them, we hope to make a positive impact on the Kansas City community by pulling the "Mugshot Industry" out of the cyber world and establishing it in the real world. We refuse to go back in time and pull up and archived records.

We are essentially separating ourselves from the "Mugshot Industry" and forming the "In-Your-Face" industry, with the goal of educating the public on the criminal activities going on in their neighborhood and to deter criminal action from happening.

Were not trying to line our pockets, but if you dont pay well fuck up your life. No, we dont care if you werent convicted, this is for the children, remember?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Ah, and for the low price of $2.99 you can still order profiles that the alleged offender paid us to remove!

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If the charges are dropped or you're found not guilty and lost your papers, we will remove your profile for ONLY $75!

Expungement Policy:

If you have a Profile up on our site that has not been removed, and you were found NOT GUILTY, we will gladly remove that Profile page and any other information on our site associate with you at no charge.

If you have a Profile up on our site that has not been removed, and some charges were dropped against you, or you were found not guilty on some, but not all charges, we will gladly remove that information at no charge.

We require legal documentation of the status of your case, including proof of the status of the charges brought against you in writing. It is your responsibility to submit this to us and to ensure that we receive it. If you send this information by mail, please send it requiring a signed delivery confirmation in order to prove that this was sent.

If you are unable to submit this information and wish for us to go to the courthouse ourselves and verify the status of your case, there will be a $75 charge to cover our expenses and time to go to the courthouse, pull your case, verify the status, and get a copy to keep on file at our office.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Net on June 30, 2012, 10:13:35 AM
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If the charges are dropped or you're found not guilty and lost your papers, we will remove your profile for ONLY $75!

Expungement Policy:

If you have a Profile up on our site that has not been removed, and you were found NOT GUILTY, we will gladly remove that Profile page and any other information on our site associate with you at no charge.

If you have a Profile up on our site that has not been removed, and some charges were dropped against you, or you were found not guilty on some, but not all charges, we will gladly remove that information at no charge.

We require legal documentation of the status of your case, including proof of the status of the charges brought against you in writing. It is your responsibility to submit this to us and to ensure that we receive it. If you send this information by mail, please send it requiring a signed delivery confirmation in order to prove that this was sent.

If you are unable to submit this information and wish for us to go to the courthouse ourselves and verify the status of your case, there will be a $75 charge to cover our expenses and time to go to the courthouse, pull your case, verify the status, and get a copy to keep on file at our office.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Richter

If there was ever a company I want to see buried, this is it.   :fap:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Johnny

Although we dont agree with their methods, they are doing it all for good intentions...

they are thinking of COMMUNITY, teh CHILDREN and teh FUTURE!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Triple Zero

"by doing this we are in hopes that we will make you think twice before you choose to make similar decisions in the future"

because they just got out of a US prison but THEY DECIDED that cannot be enough punishment.

is this for serious, though?

"we will canvas the neighbourhood of someone just released from jail with flyers on every residence, even if they have not gone to trial or been convicted of the crimes brought against them"

stating the latter bolded part so literally, has to be a parody, right?

if these people are for real they are truly some of the lowest scum I have the mispleasure to share a planet with.

also, I kind of wonder if they thought this through, because it takes just one clever datamining hacker kid that got burned bad enough by this scam to dig up the PI of whoever is behind it, and to mail that info to all of the other victims whose address info they so kindly provide.
and I bet some of them might not be as forthcoming as to announce their personal displeasure via mail before paying them a visit ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Canvassing? Thats harassment right there. These people are going to get sued.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on June 30, 2012, 07:13:42 PM

I did a little digging and this company has been operating since 2010.

Oh, and someone apparently posted the owners picture, name and address online and he sued to have them removed.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on June 30, 2012, 09:35:20 PM
Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on June 30, 2012, 07:13:42 PM

I did a little digging and this company has been operating since 2010.

Oh, and someone apparently posted the owners picture, name and address online and he sued to have them removed.  :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, wait a second. This guy thinks it's a good idea to blackmail CRIMINALS?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

(And, obviously, innocent and/or harmless people who get arrested for something or other and then released.)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Criminals, clearly, are totally the people to bully and blackmail, because there is little chance that  they will retaliate in any way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 30, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
Criminals, clearly, are totally the people to bully and blackmail, because there is little chance that  they will retaliate in any way.

Yes. Keeping an eye on this story.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel