Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Manabu on May 14, 2010, 03:36:37 AM
I must say that i dont mind the new legislation

the oddity in making a new bill to remove cultural studies from public school is a bit... er, odd.

No it isn't.  The law only affects Tucson.  It's punishment for not enforcing the immigration reform bill.

but the whole giving the police the same abilities as the border patrol just seems to be on par with what should have been in their abilities in the first place

Well, sure.  Local yokels should be enforcing federal laws.  And dogcatchers should be chasing bankrobbers.

most people have been warped by the shitty opinion-news that CNN spews forth from its foamy gullet as it shakes its fingers at anyone who their masters tell them to, so they dont actually know what the bill does

but once i went and read through it, it is, as i said, on par with what should have been anyways.

the main part of the bill is this: YOU NEED TO BE IN THE ACT OF AN INFRACTION TO HAVE YOUR ID REQUESTED.

the bulk of these are, indeed, when you are pulled over

but guess what? YOUR ID IS PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. and, even far far before the bill was even a glint in AZ's eye it was ILLEGAL to drive without your id

in fact, i was told when i came to AMURRRIKAH that you are required by law to carry a state id at all times anyways

so the bill doesn't really change anything

all it changes is that if you are pulled over/arrested/held and can't prove your are a citizen (I.E. YOU DONT HAVE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ID ON YOU) then you are detained, investigated, and deported if no proof can be shown (as in no one brings an id for you, you aren't in the system, etc etc)

all the mexinazis spewing the san diego plan downtown are doing nothing but bitching for the sake of bitching. before, the border patrol was called. now, the police can deal with it themselves. BIG FUCKING CHANGE, NE?

but alas, this fact will be ignored by the masses, the CNNazis will continue their hateful tirade filled with conjecture, ignorance, and opinion, people will take it as fact, a conspiracy theory will be formulated, and AZ will ignore it all as we sit in our desolate hell of a state sipping on muddy water willed with e-coli and the tears of the desperate, and slowly dry-rot into the ground as the lizards feast on what was once a state that was filled with people who attempted to hope and in turn received no answer to their wanting beyond death...

I didn't realize you were a teabagger, Manubu.

CNNazis?  For fucking real?

MexiNazis?

Tell me you're fucking joking.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

We've got a live one.

"Mexinazis"? Really?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on May 14, 2010, 03:45:19 AM
We've got a live one.

"Mexinazis"? Really?

Fucked part, I know this guy IRL.

Didn't realize he was a teabagger.  I feel kinda dirty now.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

haven't you watched Beck's show... EVERYTHING is related to Nazis now days
hell even the commies are not Nazis
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 14, 2010, 03:55:31 AM
haven't you watched Beck's show... EVERYTHING is related to Nazis now days
hell even the commies are not Nazis

Yeah, but I know Manubu.  I've known him for like 3 years.

How could I know him for that long and not realize he's a damn teabagger?
Molon Lube

Manabu

i dont think i get the teabagger reference

and holy shit that is alot of quick responses that i didnt see

i have been dealing with people in downtown phoenix who havent read the bill. that, and a constant stream of jeff walker has made me actually read it so i could see what was and wasn't conjecture

and do you guys know of the san diego plan? its a fucking nazi approach to clensing the 'land that belongs to mexico' the occupied mexico blah blah blah

so to me, they are mexican nazis. they were talking of how mexicans are the only ones with the right to live, especially in AZ, NM, and CA, and that cleansing the land of anyone who isnt mexican is the only solution...

hence the stream of death threats that was issued on cinco de mayo which stated anyone who didnt look full mexican was going to be shot/stabbed/killed on the spot if they were spotted outside that night
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Manabu on May 14, 2010, 04:07:12 AM

i have been dealing with people in downtown phoenix who havent read the bill. that, and a constant stream of jeff walker has made me actually read it so i could see what was and wasn't conjecture

and do you guys know of the san diego plan? its a fucking nazi approach to clensing the 'land that belongs to mexico' the occupied mexico blah blah blah

so to me, they are mexican nazis. they were talking of how mexicans are the only ones with the right to live, especially in AZ, NM, and CA, and that cleansing the land of anyone who isnt mexican is the only solution...

hence the stream of death threats that was issued on cinco de mayo which stated anyone who didnt look full mexican was going to be shot/stabbed/killed on the spot if they were spotted outside that night

So basically, a few radicals damns the entire ethnic group inside of the borders of America?  They're "MexiNazis"?

That initial rant of yours was pure Glenn Beck (right down to "MexiNazis), so I'd be a little more circumspect in claiming that everyone who disagrees with you is the slave of the "main stream media".

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Incidentally, exactly how many Hispanics are part of this "San Diego Plan"?

And links to the death threats concerning Cinco De Mayo?
Molon Lube

Manabu

and, at risk of double-post-faggotry, i know that local law enforcement wif powah etc etc can be bad, but the fact that the border patrol isn't far better leads me to believe that their only difference is who is writing their paychecks. i may be wrong in this, as i am known to be at times due to limited knowledge of the majority and only knowing what i have seen and dealt with, but eh. i will be shot either way so shoot me

and i wasn;t making a reference to all mexicans, simply the majority that i have seen involved in this. i am far from making a statement on a whole etc etc
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

Doktor Howl

Also, considering you're all good with one Jim Crow law, how are you about the law permitting the state to refuse to hire/fire English teachers who "have a heavy accent"?

(And come to think of it, how do you decide when an accent is "heavy"?)
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Manabu on May 14, 2010, 04:07:12 AM

solution is quite simple...
start acting more Mexican

But then of course you will get pulled over for being a possible illegal, so...

yay my plan sucks
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Manabu on May 14, 2010, 04:11:45 AM
and, at risk of double-post-faggotry, i know that local law enforcement wif powah etc etc can be bad, but the fact that the border patrol isn't far better leads me to believe that their only difference is who is writing their paychecks. i may be wrong in this, as i am known to be at times due to limited knowledge of the majority and only knowing what i have seen and dealt with, but eh. i will be shot either way so shoot me

and i wasn;t making a reference to all mexicans, simply the majority that i have seen involved in this. i am far from making a statement on a whole etc etc

Hey, no problem.  We'll just erase all jurisdictional boundaries and have animal control officers writing speeding tickets.  

And "the majority you have seen involved in this"?  How many is that?  Where were they?  
Molon Lube