News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

One of the things I've learned from this place is that people will never change.  Roger will always be paranoid, Nigel will always pick fights, and I will always speak up when people are being irrational because it disgusts me on some deep fundamental level.  I even didn't stop to think about it, just as I'm sure Roger didn't.  Next time perhaps I will remember to crush the urge, but who knows?  And there will be a next time.  There always is.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2010, 06:48:57 AM
One of the things I've learned from this place is that people will never change.  Roger will always be paranoid, Nigel will always pick fights, and I will always speak up when people are being irrational because it disgusts me on some deep fundamental level.  I even didn't stop to think about it, just as I'm sure Roger didn't.  Next time perhaps I will remember to crush the urge, but who knows?  And there will be a next time.  There always is.

You hypocritical piece of filth.   :lulz:

After Hugh, you're the biggest shit-stirrer in this board's history.  Your outrage at other peoples' irrationality is fucking hilarious.

You should maybe experiment with drinking lye.
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Quote from: Khara on July 17, 2010, 03:02:49 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:16:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 07:11:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 07:09:57 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure permanent brain damage, insomnia, paranoia, and anxiety are totally something he's just choosing to live with for the lulz

why don't you go back to sucking TTM's dick and fuck off?

Last time her excuse was her BC implant.  I wonder what her excuse is this time?

Everyone else is a horrible bitch and being exposed to our awfulness spoils her naturally sweet and placid disposition?

But.....  I like being a horrible bitch  :?

me too.   :cry:

Blarfingarf,
is confused why some people are here if it's SOOOO HORRIBLE here.  Surely there are other forums? :?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 17, 2010, 07:10:38 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure permanent brain damage, insomnia, paranoia, and anxiety are totally something he's just choosing to live with for the lulz

Last time her excuse was her BC implant.  I wonder what her excuse is this time?

Everyone else is a horrible bitch and being exposed to our awfulness spoils her naturally sweet and placid disposition?

Blarfingarf,
is confused why some people are here if it's SOOOO HORRIBLE here.  Surely there are other forums? :?

Badges is mostly in IRC.  She only comes here when she feels a need to be righteously indignant.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 17, 2010, 06:59:23 AM

After Hugh, you're the biggest shit-stirrer in this board's history.  Your outrage at other peoples' irrationality is fucking hilarious.

That's wasn't meant to be an insult, and you're doing an awesome job of distorting my point. 

Whatever, this is only getting my feelings hurt and making me wonder how horrible I am if everyone here hates me.  :emo:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2010, 07:18:02 AM

That's wasn't meant to be an insult, and you're doing an awesome job of distorting my point. 

My response WAS meant to be an insult, because this is HOW many fucking times you've pulled this shit?  You do it on purpose.  There isn't a bad situation that you don't want to make worse.

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2010, 07:18:02 AM
Whatever, this is only getting my feelings hurt and making me wonder how horrible I am if everyone here hates me.  :emo:

Well, if it's bothering you that badly, you could go ask Dr Kevorkian for advice.
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 17, 2010, 07:14:57 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 17, 2010, 07:10:38 AM

Blarfingarf,

Badges is mostly in IRC.  She only comes here when she feels a need to be righteously indignant.   :lulz:

that wasn't so much directly at her though, more as everyone who bitches about pd being this or that.

If you hate it so much, why not leave?   :?  It's just an internet forum pplz.  Or perhaps we're all gluttons for punishment?  *insert bdsm joke here*
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 17, 2010, 07:34:17 AM

that wasn't so much directly at her though,

Mine was.  She's never been able to pass up an opportunity to stick the knife in.  She's done it more times than I care to count, and I've let it go each time (Hell, last time, *I* had to be the one to bury the hatchet, after the shitstain spent a PM or two mocking me for having the heart issue, and expressing wishes that it would do me in, soon.).

Until now, I've been willing to bend over backwards, for old time's sake.  Fuck that shit now.  I mean, how many times do you have to get mugged by the same people on the same street before people call you a rube? 

She can find another sucker.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

now, that's hardly fair.

regardless of how you feel about Badge (I like her just fine, but YMMV and obviously does), there's no way you can reasonably compare her to Eldora, Agent Compassion, et al.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 17, 2010, 04:34:31 PM

now, that's hardly fair.

regardless of how you feel about Badge (I like her just fine, but YMMV and obviously does), there's no way you can reasonably compare her to Eldora, Agent Compassion, et al.

Oh, but I can.  This may not appear this way to everyone, but she was just as big a piece of shit to me back in those days, but usually - again - only when things slowed down.  Now she only appears on PD when some drama is over with (me vs Cram, me vs Vex, etc), and tries to stir shit...Usually while being as horribly personal as she can get, and in PM, even worse (congratulating me on my "choice" to have a heart attack, and sweetly telling me she can't wait for me to die, for example).

Fuck that piece of shit...From my POV, she's far worse than Eldora, worse than AC, the only one of them that was ever worse than her was Hugh.  So, yeah, I stand by that comment, and I sincerely hope she gets over "having her feelings hurt".
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

pesonally, I think even Hugh wasn't as bad as Eldora. And while your reasons for disliking Badge sound very valid and I'm not questioning them, I also think that doing that shit because you have personal beef with someone is still better than doing it just because you're a bored and stupid piece of worthless white trash who thinks that sort of shit is fun.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 17, 2010, 07:36:42 PM
pesonally, I think even Hugh wasn't as bad as Eldora. And while your reasons for disliking Badge sound very valid and I'm not questioning them, I also think that doing that shit because you have personal beef with someone is still better than doing it just because you're a bored and stupid piece of worthless white trash who thinks that sort of shit is fun.

I put Badges in the second catagory.  We were getting along before her bizarre behavior in both the cases of Cram and Vex's altercations with me.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just to point out, in the past few days, you have tried to pick two fights that I have observed. Own your own bullshit, and stop projecting it on others.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr. Cow Ass

I bring the Spicy.

Cain

Uh oh guys, he's bumping old drama.

Now we must remember how much we hate each other, when we're not a terrible hindmind of conformity, and act appropriately.