News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Core Themes of Discordia

Started by Cramulus, May 22, 2007, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Payne

Hunter has no friends.

Only things he hasn't disembowelled yet.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 21, 2007, 01:49:44 PM
You don't need an invite.  The three I'm in are "Discordianism", "Discordian Cabal", and "Discordians".  The first one seems to be the most active though it seems like the same dozen or so users visit them all.  I'm me and Hunter isn't "Hunter" over there but I think you'll be able to easily figure out which on he is.   :D

Anyhow, you don't need an invite.  You just click the Join button or whatever it was and you're in. 

I found and joined the first two, but not the third.

Also, perhaps this portion of the thread should be stuck in a non-public place? (Or is this thread non public?)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

I shall contact the Proper Authorities.

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 21, 2007, 02:12:45 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2007, 02:11:17 AM
Valid points, but I would still err on the side of caution until I had a proper feel for the place.  I suspect if extra troops filtered in even a couple of days later, it would not raise any warning flags, but like I said, cautious by nature...

All the more reason to have a list for friending nowish...

You presume I currently have a connection that could handle Myspace and its shitty coding.

This is manifestly false.

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 21, 2007, 05:48:35 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 21, 2007, 01:49:44 PM
You don't need an invite.  The three I'm in are "Discordianism", "Discordian Cabal", and "Discordians".  The first one seems to be the most active though it seems like the same dozen or so users visit them all.  I'm me and Hunter isn't "Hunter" over there but I think you'll be able to easily figure out which on he is.   :D

Anyhow, you don't need an invite.  You just click the Join button or whatever it was and you're in. 

I found and joined the first two, but not the third.

Also, perhaps this portion of the thread should be stuck in a non-public place? (Or is this thread non public?)

Its public.  Everything except O:MF and its subforum can be seen by everypone.  However, since this is still a few weeks off, I can do a split and hide before any of us jump in easily.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.