News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Dinosaur based EROTIC fiction with Anglefire styling

Started by -Kel-, January 29, 2010, 07:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

yep.....

http://ijpeffwa.friendsofsmash.co.uk/archives.html

"It was a juvenile T-Rex...only it wasn't. Like many of the other dinosaurs in the park, this one had spontaneously changed sex from male to female, a real life Trannysaurus Rex. She had on some hot red lipstick, 4 inch heels, and big gold hoop earings. This time instead of hearing a "ROOAAARRRRR" Muldoon heard her go " Reeoooarrww!" He could tell that she was into him, so he took her by her tiny forelimb and led her off behind the maintenance shed at the other end of the compound for a quickie. "

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

QuoteThe beast seemed oddly calm as he walked over, steadily pulling down his trousers and pants to reveal his erect penis. The animal just stared, seemingly devoid of judgment. With one swift motion, Malcolm brutally pulled apart the beast’s month and shoved his throbbing member straight down the Dilophsaurus’s wet, ribbed, throat. The creature held firm as Malcolm wildly mouth-fucked it, at first taking pains to avoid the teeth being gripped by his hands, and then bizarrely growing to love the feeling of having his little captain slightly shredded. With each thrust now harder, rougher and faster, resulting in a damp thudding sound from the beast’s throat, Malcolm’s grip tightened, as he rushed towards the endgame. Blood was just beginning to drip from the creature’s jaw as Malcolm exploded his unspliced, Mosquito free DNA down its throat and screamed “CHAOS THEORY!!!” at the top of his lungs.

Cain

Yeah, its not just any old dinosaur erotica, oh no.  This is Jurassic Park slashfic.

LMNO

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa.

This is a thing I have never imagined, and it is funny as fuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 29, 2010, 09:16:22 PM
QuoteThe beast seemed oddly calm as he walked over, steadily pulling down his trousers and pants to reveal his erect penis. The animal just stared, seemingly devoid of judgment. With one swift motion, Malcolm brutally pulled apart the beast's month and shoved his throbbing member straight down the Dilophsaurus's wet, ribbed, throat. The creature held firm as Malcolm wildly mouth-fucked it, at first taking pains to avoid the teeth being gripped by his hands, and then bizarrely growing to love the feeling of having his little captain slightly shredded. With each thrust now harder, rougher and faster, resulting in a damp thudding sound from the beast's throat, Malcolm's grip tightened, as he rushed towards the endgame. Blood was just beginning to drip from the creature's jaw as Malcolm exploded his unspliced, Mosquito free DNA down its throat and screamed "CHAOS THEORY!!!" at the top of his lungs.

Admit it... you're responsible for the whole thing, aren't you?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, yeah...this has Cram written all over it.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

QuoteThe velociraptor had parted her jaws and looked about to strike, but suddenly she seemed to stop as if unsure of herself. Joffrey was confused - why hadn't this hot cretaceous babe mauled him like the filthy descendant of a wretched shrew-like thing that he was? Why was he not being lovingly absorbed by the digestive system of this perfect, carrion-scented aphrodite?
Almost as if he dared not speculate, he glanced up at her, still expecting the final strike that would end his sexually confused mammalian existance - and saw at once that it would not come. Her eyes were still marked by a ferocious hunger, but it was not for shredded meat she seemed to slaver - she clearly wanted the meat intact! Joffrey couldn't believe his luck! Slowly, she backed away from him, then coyly turned around so her bird-like hips were on full display mere inches from his face. From this angle, he could see her smooth, hairless slit. As he began to drool, she started to shake her hips from side to side seductively, delicately spraying him with gallons upon gallons of dinosaur sex pheromones she had in some gland that all velociraptors had but that didn't get fossilised with the rest of them because it was too soft somehow. Cautiously at first, lest he somehow alarm her or turn her off, Joffrey began to lightly rub the area around her velocigina with his chin, nuzzling the rough, pebble-like folds of skin surrounding it with his tongue. The creature howled with a terrifying, primordial delight and thrust herself back against Joffrey's mouth, knocking out his front teeth and ramming his lower jaw deep inside her. "GRKHLONNGGGGHKGFLFGLGLUMMMPH!!!!" Joffrey whispered seductively as he continued to work his magic on her with his mouth parts, delicately teasing her harsh, sandpaper-like clitoris as he did so.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Brotep

From now on maybe I'll just quote that site instead of making actual posts  :lulz:

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel