News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

this is so funny i can't even begin to comment

Started by Slarti, July 31, 2004, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wishfarple

I dunno, it makes about as much sense as anything we write.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Slarti

The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1

The Ghost in the Machine is a Peeping Tom.

A*S* K.S.C. P.O.E.E. A.S.P.C.A.

CannedLizard

POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Iron Sulfide

some of it makes a little bit of sense, some of it
has, at the least, good intentions.

i can understand all of this, but the problem with it is this person
keeps going on and on about fear. the motivating force behind
expounding your ideas to people, unwarrented, unasked for and
oft' times unwanted is...[drum roll] FEAR.

he preaches his unconditional love because he's FEARful that
other people won't catch on.

everyone find's their way eventually, and if it's the way i go, or
parallel to the way i go, then that is merely their way.

most people will go the ways that never even come close to mine.
but those are their (respective) ways.

"The coin bag that is full never makes as much noise as the coin bag
with only a few coins in it."
-Zen Parable
Ya' stupid Yank.

sakredchao

well, fear is a stumbling block in the evolution process

but, i think that this person is a hippy twit.

gnnrk..  access denied.  
no more j. krishnamurti and save the whale campaigns for you.
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Zurtok Khan

All of us are Hippy Twits, too.

Of course that could just be my long hair speaking.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Gigglin Buddha the PenisAll of us are Hippy Twits, too.

Of course that could just be my long hair speaking.

godless hippies.

nuke the seals!
Hell is other people.

Slarti

"The coin bag that is full never makes as much noise as the coin bag
with only a few coins in it."
-Zen Parable

very good good parable

Rev Thwack

My balls itch...

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

my bag makes me shoot lightning out of my asshole cuz my balls are made of brass...

;)
Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: Grace 'Shoggoth' WatcherFor close to 10,000 years, the dolphin and whale community have been the only "Vibrational Stewards" of Earth. A vibrational steward is an embodiment that co-holds the frequency of Earth along with those spirits or souls who embrace our planet. For those who do not know it, the dolphins and whales are fully conscious beings who know no separation from God, communicate telepathically with one another, are in full communication with the Masters of the Spiritual Hierarchy, and live in a state of bliss. In their joy, they hold a high vibration, and in so doing, support Mother Earth in holding her vibration.

And where's the room for expansion and growth in the great wank? If everyone is always totally happy they turn into mindless porpises whojust do the same old shit day in and day out.
Oh and for the record, it has been noted that there are dolphins who are psychotic and sociopathic and there have been pods of dolphins who practice slavery...

Quote from: Grace 'shoggoth' watcherThe human form prior to the "Fall of Man" contained twelve full strands of DNA. The cause of the genetic fall from twelve strands to two strands of DNA (per the universal records) appears to be a nuclear bomb that was dropped approximately 9,500 years ago that was 100 fold greater than that dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. In this experience, the human genetic system mutated from twelve strands of DNA to the limited two strands over a period of many generations. The human life span dropped from 500 years to less than a century that it is today. Disease became prevalent. Civilization was reduced to barbarism as all technology was lost.

The Russians were planning to build a doomsday bomb that was approximately that size. during the 1950's they decided against it because it would have vapourised a quarter of the earth's surface and knocked it out of it's orbit. While there is a certain small amount of evidence (both physical and historical) to support the idea of ancient nuclear war; it cannot be proven. not to mention the fact that residual fallout from such a device (even excluding the stuff that would be thrown into space) would still be around today, the ground would be barren etc. etc.

*shits on that theory*

Shall I go on? Why not?

Quote from: Grace 'shoggoth' watcherIn embracing the first set of twelve strands of DNA, one is considered "Christed." Many metaphysicians have spoken of the return of the "Christ." The return of "Christ" is and will be in the form of many who will embody the new genetics. The man known as Jesus came from a lineage of Essenes that had retained the twelve strands of DNA from prior to the original "Fall." The individual who has embodied twelve strands of DNA or has become "Christed" moves beyond limitation within human form. In moving beyond limitation, the individual also moves out of fear. As all of mankind embodies the new genetics, civilization will gradually restructure itself to be based on unconditional love.

Becoming "Christed" is only the first step to becoming a "Vibrational Steward" of Earth. In attaining the state of the "Christ," the embodiment begins to hold the 8th Ray of unconditional love that supports Mother Earth. The dolphin and whale community hold a higher vibration yet. The dolphin and whale communities have unified eighteen rays in total within their embodiments and embody the state of "Unconditional Acceptance."

Christ was the son of an alchemist from an obscure religious sect that lived by the dead see at q'uom ran. He was an iconoclast and wanted the church to cease being an anachonistic dinosaur and for that he was excommunicated from his own brotherhood. He was rescued from crucifiction by his followers and lived out his days far far away from the middle east studying with sufis, hindus, and celts.

Quote from: Grace 'shoggoth' WatcherThis process of cellular transformation is not new. Within the pyramids of ancient Egypt, initiates were gradually elevated in vibration a little at a time to embody eighteen rays or beyond over a many year time frame. This resulted in the cellular restructuring of their bodies to what is called "crystalline" in form. The final purpose of the initiations in Egypt was for initiates to transcend the experience of death and take their embodiment into the next dimension. In order to accomplish this, the cellular restructuring to the "crystalline" form was a necessity.

The crystalline cell has a cell wall that is made of a lipid compound, i.e., body fat. Body fat holds a higher vibration. Many channels and healers wonder why they gain weight as they pursue their healing careers. It is simply because the body fat is needed for the purpose of holding the vibrations necessary to channel or heal. In the crystalline restructuring, the body fat is distributed around each and every cell within the human form. This allows the entire body to act as a tuning fork such that the physical structure can hold a new vibration.

Body structure is already crystalline (as evidenced by biochemical electricities generated in certain nerve and muscle structures in the body.) and the human body is unable to generate new lipid chains once we pass a certain biological milestone at about the age of 30. I'd bet my bottom dollar that the majority of "healers" Miss shoggoth is referring to "comlplete" their training right about that time and the middle age-spread begins. I can only hope the same thing happens to me.

Furthermore the majority of cells in your body have walls composed of fat. particularly cells used as messengers, Nerves, neurons etc.

Quote from: Grace 'shoggoth' watcherThe crystalline cell does not die but rather rejuvenates itself. Within your current form, cells are continuously replacing themselves, and the continued cell die-off creates a plaque that coats the arterial walls and the intestinal track. This plaque leads to hardening of the arteries and, ultimately, aging and death. The process of becoming crystalline leads to an ageless form that has the capacity to transcend death.

Actually arterial plaque is caused by psychological stress which evokes a physological stress-response resulting in the relase of excess insulin and fat into the bloodstream to prepare for an impending fight or pursuit. Another cause is also the continued ingestion of fatty foods or fat-promoting foods which result in excess lipids in the bloodstream normally. If Miss watcher's theories were indeed the case heart disease would be the only cause of death and we would have achieved immortality with the angina pill.

Quote from: grace 'shoggoth' WatcherIn addition to those who have become "Christed," many will take their evolution one step further and embody the state of a "Vibrational Steward" and embody all eighteen rays. In order to accomplish this, a total of 37 additional strands of DNA must be connected, making a total of 48 strands of DNA altogether. This new DNA brings about a complete cellular restructuring of the human form.

I hate to inform you all, but atoms actually do have a mass, and while it would be fine and dandy to think of thinks like the fifth element where Mila Jovavich happens to have 2000 base pairs. I'd hate to say it but if there was someone walking around who had 24 paired strands of DNA then you would notice them coming in the same way you can hear a T-rex (get a cup of water and watch the ripples)

Quote from: Grace 'shoggoth' WatcherDuring the Earth Changes in these End Times or Tribulation as it is called, the earth and the physical bodies on the earth are supposed to undergo a change as we move from the third dimension to the fourth and fifth dimensions. On the planetary scale, a massive shift is taking place. Huge infusions of Light are coming to the Earth plane as the veil of separation and denial are lifting. Earth Changes are creating physical changes in your bodies right now. The planet is mutating, and so are the beings on it. There is a transmutation taking place in the very cells of your body.

Hate to tell you this but while certain frequencies of light are beneficial to light, too many photons of whatever frequency will kill a rhino on pcp. To add to that, every piece of matter in this universe exists in however many dimensions there are (this in demonstratable); we are however not sensually aware of these other dimensions. Furthermore, for some reason anyone with a bottle of scented oil and some patchouli inscence seems to think that the fourth and fifth dimensions are the panacea for all our physical ills without even so much as taking the motherfnording time to explain, explicitly, in great detail, for great justice, what the fuck these extra dimensions are...

OK that's enough.I'm about to be sick with both bile and mirth at the same time...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"