News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Preincarnate

Started by Danjanon, February 07, 2012, 01:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjanon

Quote from: Danjanon on March 09, 2012, 03:49:10 PM
I'd say the Internet is a series of buildings in a city and you haven't noticed before you're complaining about the smell in the out house :)

That was meant to read because, not before (it appears I can't notice when my autocorrect bones me)and the smiley was trying to show I was being cheeky. I have a habit of taking metaphors too far.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 09, 2012, 07:00:40 PM
Odd you say that.  Mrs LMNO noticed the new "mini" Fiats, and was wondering if they're worth the price.

I said it would be more awesome to get a Mini Cooper, but that's just because I want to do donuts in the school parking lot.

Are we talking original Mini or the new Mini?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Danjanon on March 10, 2012, 01:22:00 AM
I'd say the Internet is a series of buildings in a city and you haven't noticed before you're complaining about the smell in the out house :)

That was meant to read because, not before (it appears I can't notice when my autocorrect bones me)and the smiley was trying to show I was being cheeky. I have a habit of taking metaphors too far.

I maintain that the internet supermarket is a collection of asses1.  Your argument is invalid.

1 I know this from direct observation.
Molon Lube

Danjanon

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 10, 2012, 03:02:50 AM

I maintain that the internet supermarket is a collection of asses1.  Your argument is invalid.

I'm OK with this. How do you feel about people IRL?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Danjanon on March 10, 2012, 10:55:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 10, 2012, 03:02:50 AM

I'm OK with this. How do you feel about people IRL?

There are too many of them, and they're on my fucking planet.
Molon Lube

Danjanon

I went to YouTube to find this song by Arj Barker that has the lyrics "It's my world, it's my world, but you can live in it. And that's kinda neat." but couldn't find it. Instead I offer you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELHMSGvJSSY

Frank Woodley makes me proud to be Australian.

Danjanon

Speaking of Frank Woodley, if you haven't checked out his new show it's pretty fantastic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1820357/

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/search/woodley