News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

The Story Of Gloria Holy.

Started by Maddroxide, April 11, 2012, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddroxide

The Story Of Gloria Holy.

Gloria Holy was a lass who was only happy when she wasn't.
Her whole life she lived away into the abyss.
When her tenth birthday had passed she looked around and asked how the time had passed so fast
She contemplated this until her twentieth birthday and realized that she had done it again to herself and decided from here on out she was not gonna let time pass so fast
She turned thirty trying to figure out how to not let time pass when she looked back again upon the time she let go.
So she decided that she wanted a family and began searching for a man who could support her and a family
She turned forty with no man to support her and all by her lonesome when she realized the time had been swept under her feet.
So she said to herself, If I had not been stuck on these things in my life I would have been able to live a full life.
She died the next day while riding a roller coaster backwards at night with no seat belt.
Now everyone remembers Gloria Holy as the girl who let life slip by and then ended with a final needed bang.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Placid Dingo

Some of the prose is quite nice but I have questions over the 'needs a man' part and the final moral.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

hirley0

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 13, 2012, 10:44:48 PM
Some of the prose is quite nice but I have questions over the 'needs a man' part and the final moral.

i do not have any question about her need
i do have one about going backwards on a roller coaster
i 'pose now that i have typed a line it may mean facing aft
Rather that the picture in my mind of the coaster traveling in Reverse {NRR