News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Interpret This (Please&ThankYa)

Started by NewSpag, April 30, 2012, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Insanity on May 01, 2012, 01:22:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 01:10:13 AM
Quote from: Insanity on April 30, 2012, 11:54:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2012, 09:11:06 PM
Quote from: Insanity on April 30, 2012, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2012, 09:04:27 PM
I think you need to wear a hockey helmet when you're outdoors.
Noted, hopefully I can make it to the store without being hit by stray pucks.  It's a constant worry here in SoCal  :roll:

All the retards are doing it.

Sometimes always would imply a greater than zero value.  Never would imply a zero value.

Your head is full of hippie bullshit.  You should either get rid of it, or contain it so we don't have to look at it.
All the retards in SoCal are all bout sk8brd helmets because all the kewl kidz sk8 (or at least they used to, not sure if they still do). 
As for the hippie bullshit... yes.  Sorry I'm going through a hippie phase.  I'm not going to contain it, and I'm going to force you to look at it either.  If you don't like hippie bullshit kindly explain why and I will take your opinion into consideration.

Because it's mushy-headed nonsense.  It is in fact possible to actually think, without indulging in pseudo-intellectual crap.
Noted.  I actually respect your opinions a lot (after all I found this site through a collection of your work).  However until I come to that conclusion (the mushy-headed nonsense part) on my own changing the way I think to the way you think would just be conforming.  You don't have to indulge in my "pseudo-intellectual crap".  In fact I'd prefer you didn't because then you would no longer be making fun of it, and I'd miss out on some good laughs at my own expense.

Note:  You don't have to be a yammering hippie jackass to avoid wearing someone else's uniform.  If, on the other hand, you are being a hippie strictly to "not conform", then you are in fact just wearing a slightly different kind of uniform.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Insanity on May 01, 2012, 01:29:27 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 01:11:30 AM
Good call sir!  The reason I started thinking about this in the first place was because the phrase sounded so "deep" (Sorry, without protective quotes that word's meaning in context pisses me off with all its pretension).  I was kind of hoping that the other posters might wait until after I had explained myself before they started making fun of me, but hindsight being 20/20 I realize that was stupid given my reputation around here.

What reputation?  You came in babbling about how insane you are.  That puts you in the same boat as about a thousand other noobs.
Exactly.  My reputation of being a passenger on the S.S. Arrogant Noob Trying to Stir Up Shit/Have People Tell Him How Great He Is.  I'm actually looking for a lifeboat as we speak.

Then, um, stop being a jackass (re, the "insane" shit).  It's really all it takes.
Molon Lube

NewSpag

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 01:36:25 AM
Good call sir!  The reason I started thinking about this in the first place was because the phrase sounded so "deep" (Sorry, without protective quotes that word's meaning in context pisses me off with all its pretension).  I was kind of hoping that the other posters might wait until after I had explained myself before they started making fun of me, but hindsight being 20/20 I realize that was stupid given my reputation around here.

What reputation?  You came in babbling about how insane you are.  That puts you in the same boat as about a thousand other noobs.
Exactly.  My reputation of being a passenger on the S.S. Arrogant Noob Trying to Stir Up Shit/Have People Tell Him How Great He Is.  I'm actually looking for a lifeboat as we speak.

Then, um, stop being a jackass (re, the "insane" shit).  It's really all it takes.
I stopped days ago.  I realize that rebelling for the sake of rebellion is just another type of conformity.  Do I need to change my name to stop being a jackass or can I just change the way I post?
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Insanity on May 01, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

I stopped days ago.  I realize that rebelling for the sake of rebellion is just another type of conformity.  Do I need to change my name to stop being a jackass or can I just change the way I post?

Just change the way you post.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Insanity on May 01, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Just the way you post.  I've noticed you've been a bit calmer for the last day or so.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

I recommend changing user name.
it's kinda....sophomoric?

also, i want a monopoly on the initial 'I' in the username.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on May 01, 2012, 02:04:48 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sa=all;start=i#letteri

Start your chainsaw.
Molon Lube

Freeky

It kinda makes people remember why they were so hostile to him when he first appeared.  It invokes those memories, getting them angry all over again, and then that gets them all primed to be unreceptive and hostile to anything he has to say.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 01, 2012, 02:07:19 AM

It kinda makes people remember why they were so hostile to him when he first appeared.  It invokes those memories, getting them angry all over again, and then that gets them all primed to be unreceptive and hostile to anything he has to say.

Not me.  If he mans up and acts like a biped, the name is gonna remind me that he did that.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

i don't recall seeing any of those false 'I's posting in quite a while.
so, what ever happened to Iason?  did he just drift away into legend?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on May 01, 2012, 02:08:38 AM
i don't recall seeing any of those false 'I's posting in quite a while.
so, what ever happened to Iason?  did he just drift away into legend?

Iason went up with Indianapolis, back in the Big Oops.

All the rest of them are lurking.  Just waiting for their moment.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 02:08:08 AM

Not me.  If he mans up and acts like a biped, the name is gonna remind me that he did that.

I am having more difficulty chilling the fuck out, then.

Don Coyote

Going to go with "same here"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 01, 2012, 02:12:24 AM

I am having more difficulty chilling the fuck out, then.

Women.  :lol:

Dok,
GOT NO BRAIN, GOT NO SENSE.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

[quote author=I am a Guru named Coyote link=topic=32345.msg1170042#msg1170042 date=1335834752]
Going to go with "same here"
[/quote]
:crankey: