No longer will I pretend, No longer will I rest

A caged animal let free to roam inside a box

Pondering escape while counting the seconds off a clock

The rich serve tea in their golden chalices

While I sip my coffee from a broken cup

My days pass by ditto to the last

But I'm not a man of rhythm but of melody past

I can't look the other way I can only look all around

But the nonsense sticks so I will always be lost and never found.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Your hat is distracting me.

Maddroxide

As it is intended. Good Job hat. 1 down 6 billion to go.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:20:30 PM
As it is intended. Good Job hat. 1 down 6 billion to go.

What happened to the other 1.4 billion?
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:28:15 PM
Aids.

Are you suggesting that 1.4 billion people died of AIDS in the last ten minutes?  And that the population of the world is now 6 Bn people?

Dok,
Confused.
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2012, 06:29:42 PM
Aids.

Are you suggesting that 1.4 billion people died of AIDS in the last ten minutes?  And that the population of the world is now 6 Bn people?

Dok,
Confused.

Well I know I'm not positive so we'll have to ask Rock Hudson or Magic Johnson about this issue.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maddroxide on May 14, 2012, 06:48:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2012, 06:29:42 PM
Aids.

Dok,
Confused.

Well I know I'm not positive so we'll have to ask Rock Hudson or Magic Johnson about this issue.

You stay classy, Madd.
Molon Lube

Maddroxide

Well being as I can't quite get a hold of Magic Johnson or Rock Hudson I have decided to ask the good reverend where the 1.6 has gone.