News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

FUCK DRUGS! err FUCK! DRUGS! err Oh Ahhhh Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, June 12, 2012, 10:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I thought I knew...
but ya know...
I mean...
its nice...
could be nicer maybe...
ya know...
I mean if it was my painting...
if I was gonna give Mr. Hoffman a few tips, sure.

But still...

its nice...

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

LMNO

From what I can gather from his other recent posts, Rat got wikkid fukkin high last night.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 12, 2012, 06:48:16 PM
Yep. Electron dances.  :lol:

Different strokes for different folks.

When I get fucked up, it's time to PREACH THE WORD and STALK, KILL, AND EAT GECKOS with an empty bourbon bottle, in the back yard.  Naked.

So he has his electron dances, I have my horrible sordid cave man depravity.  It's all about what you like. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 06:53:49 PM

When I get fucked up, it's time to PREACH THE WORD and STALK, KILL, AND EAT GECKOS with an empty bourbon bottle, in the back yard.  Naked.

So he has his electron dances, I have my horrible sordid cave man depravity.  It's all about what you like.

:potd:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz:

I see.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

About halfway through, I wiped away some caramel cream andsaw  the cave man inviting me to go down that particular rabbit hole. I almost went.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now THAT'S living.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on June 12, 2012, 07:40:25 PM

About halfway through, I wiped away some caramel cream andsaw  the cave man inviting me to go down that particular rabbit hole. I almost went.

Whatever gets you through the night, man.  I don't care if you think you have a funnel in your mouth, and pink monkeys are dumping unicorn shit through it by the 50 pound sack.  If it unwinds the spring in your head, then who the fuck am I to judge?  Some people become sexual deviants.  Some go overboard on PILLS HERE, some bend their minds around with fucked up drugs.  Beats pounding the shit out of your wife or kicking your dog or just miserably sinking into decrepitude.

And if it's not good for you, well just what the fuck is?

I don't recommend it as a regular practice, of course, unless you're particularly Holy™ and don't care how you'll feel when you get old.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.