News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Mediocre, but I suppose it's a start.

Started by President Television, September 27, 2011, 07:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on September 27, 2011, 10:41:07 PM
I have to admit that it's a bit hilarious that this kind of pattern in my life was exactly what the rant was about.

I try something out, I wind up dissatisfied with the results, I destroy what I created, and everyone tries to encourage me to keep trying but I give up anyway.

I know it's wrong, but I still can't beat it into my own head, even when the work that I hate directly involves the pattern itself. Fuck, I'm retarded.

Good start.  Now, expand.

I understand, really.  These folks watched me work through the beginnings of this exact thing, not too long ago.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2011, 10:42:32 PM
I have to admit that it's a bit hilarious that this kind of pattern in my life was exactly what the rant was about.

I try something out, I wind up dissatisfied with the results, I destroy what I created, and everyone tries to encourage me to keep trying but I give up anyway.

I know it's wrong, but I still can't beat it into my own head, even when the work that I hate directly involves the pattern itself. Fuck, I'm retarded conditioned.

Fixed for accuracy.

Haha, you're  probably right. Of course, the work itself was a half-assed effort at breaking the conditioning in question. But you know, I really should give it another shot.

Thanks, everyone.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on September 27, 2011, 10:51:41 PM

I know it's wrong, but I still can't beat it into my own head, even when the work that I hate directly involves the pattern itself. Fuck, I'm retarded conditioned.

Fixed for accuracy.

Haha, you're  probably right. Of course, the work itself was a half-assed effort at breaking the conditioning in question. But you know, I really should give it another shot.

Thanks, everyone.

This isn't a support group.  Consider it a fair warning that the next time you pull some shit like this someone's going to break your legs.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 27, 2011, 11:39:47 PM
Quote from: Uncle Wallified on September 27, 2011, 10:51:41 PM

Fixed for accuracy.

Thanks, everyone.

This isn't a support group.  Consider it a fair warning that the next time you pull some shit like this someone's going to break your legs.   :)

SHOVEL

TARP