News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Genuflect and cower, thou screeching monkeys and loud mouth bipeds.

Started by Sister Fracture, May 31, 2011, 07:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

I awoke to find my knees resting in dirty clothes pile (mostly just worn a few hours and cast off after a sweaty day), my mind saying to represent the filth of the City Most Holy, with not a little satisfaction.  Hands came together, steepled; they rose above my head, back arching in a supplicating posture.  Spare the little one, the thought said.  The waist bent, and my forhead was pressed into a clothing strewn floor. Spare him, please.  Supplicate, genuflect, beg/pray.  Supplicate, genuflect, beg/pray. 

I regained control (I believe the City made the imperative too strong to resist), and returned to bed.  I am afraid I'll never see him again, alive or dead.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.