News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

TDM!! DUDE! Welcome back man :D

Been a long time!! Where you been? Everything cool?

Also, I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that you were playing the LOGD game in its previous incarnation, last time you were here (though it might have been a different game?). Anyway, Cramulus put up a server on his server, go reg an account on http://cramul.us/dragon :D It's fun. My character is Megaduke Karl Zengdurf of the Sparkly Cabal.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 21, 2010, 09:45:02 PM
TDM!! DUDE! Welcome back man :D

Been a long time!! Where you been? Everything cool?

Also, I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that you were playing the LOGD game in its previous incarnation, last time you were here (though it might have been a different game?). Anyway, Cramulus put up a server on his server, go reg an account on http://cramul.us/dragon :D It's fun. My character is Megaduke Karl Zengdurf of the Sparkly Cabal.

Hot shits! I'm doing alright, surviving lol getting into school, working, SSDD with horrible stale repitition, so it's time for a change in lifestyle I believe. Oh yes I was down with editing and modding LOGD! I remember naming hundreds of weapons that no one could possibly ever achieve without 100 years of gameplay and some sort of cheating system...
It's been way too long man, I still have Jogma! I have also been writing a book but it's not near finished,  I'll probably post some of it on here sometime soon when I get the time.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Triple Zero

Jogma! HIHI :D If you like, tell me the length of that mix, it's possible that I tacked a few more tracks onto the end of it in a later version.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cramulus

Hey dude! Great to see you back! After relaunching LOGD I had craved for your editorial shenanigans. Let me know if you want a mod account.  :mrgreen:

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 23, 2010, 07:27:40 PM
Jogma! HIHI :D If you like, tell me the length of that mix, it's possible that I tacked a few more tracks onto the end of it in a later version.

I would totally love the latest version! I know I had one of the previous ones I never got a newer one when I saw you working on it ^.^
Quote from: Cramulus on November 23, 2010, 07:30:28 PM
Hey dude! Great to see you back! After relaunching LOGD I had craved for your editorial shenanigans. Let me know if you want a mod account.  :mrgreen:

I'm totally down for it! I signed up earlier today :)

On a related gaming note, this is my newest craze! I would love for you all to join me :)
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c945c5e5eb35207605864
Rounds are about 45 minutes long, no long time play is required :) Something to do to kill some time and kill some heroes! I admit I am infatuated with it at this current time.
~MIAB~

Rizzo

Name- Rizzo

Demo- From Jersey

Into- Pizza, chilling with my bro Gonz.

You don't need to know anything else pal, take a picture it will last longa.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Dark Monk on November 23, 2010, 09:05:02 PM
I would totally love the latest version! I know I had one of the previous ones I never got a newer one when I saw you working on it ^.^
I'm totally down for it! I signed up earlier today :)

http://devio.us/~tripzilch/jogma-1-7.mp3
http://devio.us/~tripzilch/None-of-this-is-really-banging-on.mp3
(this is an entirely new one)

You already got Ein Waggon voller magnets on a monday night that is lost in time FOREVER.mp3, right?

So, um they're still uploading btw, I'm posting the links already now, but they won't actually work until about 30-35  minutes after I posted this :)

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Nigel on November 25, 2010, 04:18:14 AM
Hey TDM! Nice to see you!

Ah Nigel! The beautiful ferocity of PD! It is good to see you around! Are you still making beads? :)
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 25, 2010, 09:20:19 AM
http://devio.us/~tripzilch/jogma-1-7.mp3
http://devio.us/~tripzilch/None-of-this-is-really-banging-on.mp3
(this is an entirely new one)

You already got Ein Waggon voller magnets on a monday night that is lost in time FOREVER.mp3, right?

So, um they're still uploading btw, I'm posting the links already now, but they won't actually work until about 30-35  minutes after I posted this :)

I don't think I have that one tripzips, I'm grabbing the other two right now ^.^

Edit: Would you happen to have the tools to create  a Drum and Bass mix, if I were to provide some tunes?
~MIAB~

Triple Zero

Unfortunately not, I had to reinstall my netbook because of a virus a little while ago (nothing was lost btw) and am running Ubuntu now. Ableton Live, the software I use to create those mixes doesn't run on Linux, sadly.

I should buy myself a proper desktop PC as well, some day, and it'll have dual boot. But so far, eh, a netbook is fine, I can take it outside for a smoke on the balcony :D

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 25, 2010, 09:00:21 PM
Unfortunately not, I had to reinstall my netbook because of a virus a little while ago (nothing was lost btw) and am running Ubuntu now. Ableton Live, the software I use to create those mixes doesn't run on Linux, sadly.

I should buy myself a proper desktop PC as well, some day, and it'll have dual boot. But so far, eh, a netbook is fine, I can take it outside for a smoke on the balcony :D

Mr Squid has dual boot set up on his netbook. He runs windows/linux

Xieante Antitheus

Yes a new NOOB...  :mrgreen:

Xieante Antitheus
"Ash"
     A.K.A Xie (Z), X13, Neurotic Kitty, Amator Antitheus, Squirrel,

* Demographic I'm from SE Wisconsin. Not too close, yet not so far from Milwaukee. Age 24.

* Professional Info Graphics student*, laid-off housewife thing, barely functioning with a lack of tickets.
*Specializing in page layout, typography, and Pre-press... I tend to like anything highly anal-retentive.
Har, har, yes I said 'anal' indeed...

* What you like to do in your free time Paint, read, draw, roll around in mud and dirt, irritate anyone    within a 20 ft radius with my off the wall banter!?? Putz with random designs. Currently teaching myself how to sew properly on my new machine.

* What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? I like the Intermittens project quite a bit, love the Modern Mythological Creatures idea... Really anything that amuses me. ADOS!

* How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? About 2 years or so ago. Doing the usual picking up one nonsense occult book after another, displeased by most, discovered a little nifty book shoved in the back of a shelf half covered in dust at a little magic new age shop. "Oh, what is this?" I proclaimed! Had a nifty little symbol on it of a circle with 8 arrows pointing outward. Well, I'm sure you can guess I began to do some digging into this whole idea of chaos. Honestly have been poking my nose in and out of this forum for quite some time now. Just as of recently I have gained regular access to the interwebs, so I thought it was about time I finally joined in the ruckus. 

Photos:

I am not who you think I am
I am not who I think I am
I am who you think I think I am

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

BadBeast

Quote from: Xieante Antitheus on November 26, 2010, 10:25:47 PM

Xieante Antitheus
"Ash"

* Demographic I'm from SE Wisconsin. Not too close, yet not so far from Milwaukee. Age 24.

* Professional Info Graphics student*, laid-off housewife thing, barely functioning with a lack of tickets.
*Specializing in page layout, typography, and Pre-press... I tend to like anything highly anal-retentive.

* What you like to do in your free time Paint, read, draw, roll around in mud and dirt, irritate anyone    within a 20 ft radius with my off the wall banter!?? Putz with random designs. Currently teaching myself how to sew properly on my new machine.

* What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? I like the Intermittens project quite a bit, love the Modern Mythological Creatures idea... Really anything that amuses me. ADOS!

* How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? About 2 years or so ago. Doing the usual picking up one nonsense occult book after another, displeased by most, discovered a little nifty book shoved in the back of a shelf half covered in dust at a little magic new age shop. "Oh, what is this?" I proclaimed! Had a nifty little symbol on it of a circle with 8 arrows pointing outward. Well, I'm sure you can guess I began to do some digging into this whole idea of chaos. Honestly have been poking my nose in and out of this forum for quite some time now. Just as of recently I have gained regular access to the interwebs, so I thought it was about time I finally joined in the ruckus. 

Photos:

Hi Xie, welcome to PD, now you have significantly widened the radius of your circle of irritation,  don't let it go to your head.  The only person I ever knew from Milwaukee, was this geezer, and he irritated the fuck out of everyone. (Except Marion Cunningham)   :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Rumckle

Quote from: Xieante Antitheus on November 26, 2010, 10:25:47 PM

Xieante Antitheus
"Ash"

Hey there!

Perhaps being a typo-spag, you could help us with the modern mythological creatures PDF. Anyway, welcome!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.