Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Rococo Modem Basilisk on Today at 02:04:25 pm »
A combination of westerns and Yu-gi-oh/Pokemon/Beyblade style animes. It's basically a western except all of the gunfights are replaced with games of poker that are inexplicably treated with all the seriousness and finality of an actual gunfight
I would watch the fuck out of this. Sounds a lot better than Kakegurui (though probably with less agehao)
Aneristic Illusions / Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Last post by MMIX on Today at 02:01:58 pm »
So, the general concept here is to destroy 4000 years of history, incidentally killing a hundred thousand people or so, to escape barbarism?

:lulz:

sounds like the founding of america to me - why do you hate america?
« Last post by Cramulus on Today at 01:38:55 pm »
So, the general concept here is to destroy 4000 years of history, incidentally killing a hundred thousand people or so, to escape barbarism?

Shandor has seen it! He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

« Last post by axod on Today at 10:29:12 am »
The day before yesterday, as I went outside to repair a garden wall, I noticed a mourning dove looking back at me with a branch in its beak. Thats when "I realized all my dreams are only memories."
Aneristic Illusions / Re: Countdown to Canadian weed day
« Last post by axod on Today at 10:04:35 am »
Canada, soon to allow massive transmigrant influx of non-native species!
Apple Talk / Re: Never omit worthless
« Last post by axod on Today at 09:28:22 am »
crafted to remove gluten
Aneristic Illusions / Re: Countdown to Canadian weed day
« Last post by disco accordion on Today at 05:00:51 am »
I will be sad when the illegal dispensaries are all shut down.
Bring and Brag / Re: P3nT's Shoops
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 01:33:37 am »
Steve Buschemi Gandhi, pls.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 01:32:12 am »

Plus if anyone's going to build a temple there it ought to be us. That city's basically a giant version of the apple.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10