News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Assoc. w/the BOOBS thread...didnt wanna hijack though

Started by maphdet, December 22, 2009, 02:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maphdet

Doc said that if insurance were to cover it, they would need to take out 1 pound from each breast.
WTF?
I'd have nothing left then.

Thank goodness there is carecredit. I will most likely do it in a year from now.
(all depends on the financing, damn it)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

LMNO

First off, the fact that you got your SO to help you post boob shots is pretty awesome.

Secondly, you're cute.

Thirdly, from what I can see, you don't need a boob job right now.  Breasts are supposed to look like that.

Dimocritus

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 07:46:32 PM
First off, the fact that you got your SO to help you post boob shots is pretty awesome.

Secondly, you're cute.

Thirdly, from what I can see, you don't need a boob job right now.  Breasts are supposed to look like that.

Agree'd
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

maphdet

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 07:46:32 PM

Secondly, you're cute.

1. Yeah He is. (if by SO you mean other half-hubby)

2. Thanks

3. I keep wondering if it is conditioning. (but I do have indents in my shoulders too)
And what's gonna happen when I get old?? Again fucking conditioning of what we are "suppose" to have images of.

4. Awh fuck it-Im gonna have another drink, being that it is this time of year and wait one year to make a more informed decision.
Get more opinions and such as well.

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

LMNO

Incidentally, are you willing to tell us what size bra you wear?  That information might help.

maphdet

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 07:59:23 PM
Incidentally, are you willing to tell us what size bra you wear?  That information might help.

It really varies according to who makes them.

Anywhere from a double D to I own one F but that one I must admit doesn't fit so snuggly.

The red one in the pics I think is a DD.

Today I'm wearing a triple D.

See can't even get the damn size right ---and I've been measured properly.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

LMNO

Well, you're on the larger side, so you have to allow for gravity.

But if you exercise and have good muscle tone, you probably won't have to have any work done for quite some time.

As far as bras go, I would reccomend going to a place like La Perla, and have some bras custom made for you.

maphdet

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 08:17:29 PM
Well, you're on the larger side, so you have to allow for gravity.

But if you exercise and have good muscle tone, you probably won't have to have any work done for quite some time.

As far as bras go, I would reccomend going to a place like La Perla, and have some bras custom made for you.

Doc said exercise will not effect the weight of the boobs really. Since in the past I've fluctuated with weight and no difference in the boobs.
We'll see.

Thanks.

But Will defiantly check out La Perla...even though paying around $70.00 bucks for a bra is already a luxury.
;)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

That would be like knocking over the Washington monument.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 08:25:44 PM

Doc said exercise will not effect the weight of the boobs really. Since in the past I've fluctuated with weight and no difference in the boobs.
We'll see.

The exercise isn't for the weight, it's for the sag.  Toned muscles will help give support.

maphdet

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 08:28:32 PM

We'll see.

The exercise isn't for the weight, it's for the sag.  Toned muscles will help give support.

Shit I only bike---wtf kind of equipment does one use for boob toning?
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

AFK

Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 08:30:45 PM

We'll see.

Hmm, I know how I would answer that question if my wife asked, but it would just get me the look and a head-shake.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 08:30:45 PM

We'll see.

Anything that tightens up the torso - shoulders, chest, et al.  Push ups work, and don't use any equipment.

maphdet

RWHN-LOL-fondling doesn't constitute toning. ;)

LMNO--good point.

*got a lot of toning to be done then* damn.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-