News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

music music music

Started by Subtract Eight!, July 24, 2007, 09:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

I play guitar but mostly I've been writing things on the computer lately. I use FL7..

http://myspace.com/jordandthomas

I made Raining Blue today sup guys

also post your myspace music if you make music i wanna hear what discordians make! HARSH NOISE PLZ
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

sub 8 yours isnt working for me.  :sad:

Subtract Eight!

rly?

is it not loading? oh my why why why
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Payne

Well... It was alright, I suppose.

Subtract Eight!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 24, 2007, 09:37:39 PM
I shall look into this when I'm at home.

here's me:  www.myspace.com/theillegitimatesonofconvention
Man that nose flute is disconcerting and sweet.

I listened to all of them. How do you make your beats pretty nice.

AFK

I don't do much really.  The program I use has a synth drum machine.  I just keep hitting the random beat button until I get one I like.  I'm still used to using a real drum machine and haven't quite figured out how to program this virtual one yet. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Subtract Eight!

Frenzied Destruction

(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Subtract Eight!

whats wrong

okay i bet this one has more of a harsh noise feel ; ]

http://media.putfile.com/Meeting-of-The-Spirits

Frenzied Destruction

Links dead.Lets pretend it wasnt and that i heard it, and it was not my cup of absinthe.
(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Subtract Eight!