News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Nigel, There's Something Chasing Me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 09, 2009, 09:23:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 09:18:26 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2009, 08:53:13 PM
Thanks, Nivek.

And yeah, writers' strike until the twit brigade either figures it out or fucks off.

Down with it.

Are we serious?  :sad:

Yep.  I am.  There's nothing like writing your arse off, only to have it responded to by twits who either spag it up on purpose, or post pseudo-intellectual one-liners to show how deep they are.

I'm gonna write for the project, but I'm not going to write here until the shit calms down.  This shit seems to hit in cycles, and I'm sick of riding them out.  I'll just wait until the shitstorm of stupidity stops.

Not mentioning any names.  Well, yeah, I will.  TOA, KopyKat, that "Wolf" spag (whatever he calls himself now), a few others.  It just gets really old, ya know?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Damn.
I know i often respond with oneliners i consider smart so if i am one of the twits let me know.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on November 09, 2009, 09:46:59 PM
Damn.
I know i often respond with oneliners i consider smart so if i am one of the twits let me know.

You only did it once, AFAIK.  Everyone does that.

The idea of these rants is to get people to write, even if it's just stream of consciousness (I do that a lot, though my stream seems to be under a particularly foul manhole cover), not post one liners asking sophomoric bullshit that would make a Starbucks emotard blush, the evidence of which I can provide just by saying "read KopyKat's responses to the various psycho letters".

I suppose it was too good to last.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 09:26:48 PM
Thanks, Nivek.

And yeah, writers' strike until the twit brigade either figures it out or fucks off.

Down with it.

Are we serious?  :sad:

Yep.  I am.  There's nothing like writing your arse off, only to have it responded to by twits who either spag it up on purpose, or post pseudo-intellectual one-liners to show how deep they are.

I'm gonna write for the project, but I'm not going to write here until the shit calms down.  This shit seems to hit in cycles, and I'm sick of riding them out.  I'll just wait until the shitstorm of stupidity stops.

Not mentioning any names.  Well, yeah, I will.  TOA, KopyKat, that "Wolf" spag (whatever he calls himself now), a few others.  It just gets really old, ya know?

I know exactly what you mean!

I was already working on my response for this, so I'm gonna post this last one when I'm done!

Dysfunctional Cunt

My beast doesn't chase me anymore.  He lurks around corners just trying to catch me fucking up.  See my beast was so much more to me a long time ago.  He was smart and played me like prodigy violinist.  He worked to get me for 14 years.  He entertwined himself into my life so closely I forgot where I ended and he started.  We had 3 children together.

Then came the great avalanche.  The eye opener.  That realization where you see that person for exactly who and what they are.  The start of the avalanche..... Cocaine.  Well crack to be exact.  And though I left, we had been together so long, and my children were his and the whole town knew it....  So when he made the front page news, I became a leper.  And it was so bad I had to leave the fucking state to get away. To get my children away from the accusations.

So now I hide in plain sight.  I don't lie about where I am, but I don't let anyone know for sure.  My family hasn't seen me in 3 years.  It's me and the kids against the world.

And the beast?  See when a wife testifies, they throw it out, but....  never let yourself believe the jury forgets that stuff.  They don't.  He is the luckiest son of a bitch (and I mean that literally) alive.  So he walked out of prison and out to California where he now lives with the "new Michelle".  Yeah it's really fucked up.  He calls constantly to a number from a state I don't live in but I keep the phone.  He threatens to take the kids, he threatens to have me put in jail for kidnapping.  He threatens constantly, but that is all he can do is threaten...  Because as bad as things may be for me and for the kids.... 

I know my beasts name, and I know where the bodies are buried... literally.....

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc03-1012/03-1012ini.pdf

And now you all know more about me than anyone has in the last 6 years.....

And I'm not flouncing, but I'mm done for a while!!!  :evil:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 09, 2009, 09:59:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 09:26:48 PM
Thanks, Nivek.

Down with it.

Are we serious?  :sad:

Yep.  I am.  There's nothing like writing your arse off, only to have it responded to by twits who either spag it up on purpose, or post pseudo-intellectual one-liners to show how deep they are.

I'm gonna write for the project, but I'm not going to write here until the shit calms down.  This shit seems to hit in cycles, and I'm sick of riding them out.  I'll just wait until the shitstorm of stupidity stops.

Not mentioning any names.  Well, yeah, I will.  TOA, KopyKat, that "Wolf" spag (whatever he calls himself now), a few others.  It just gets really old, ya know?

I know exactly what you mean!

I was already working on my response for this, so I'm gonna post this last one when I'm done!

Example:

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 09, 2009, 01:38:28 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2009, 01:35:08 AM

...and it generates terrible things.

Is this the monkeys Plight? do we see the same horrors when we close our eyes or is that what makes us different?

WTF IS THIS EMOTARD SHIT? :crankey:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 10:57:55 PM

Example:

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 09, 2009, 01:38:28 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2009, 01:35:08 AM

...and it generates terrible things.

Is this the monkeys Plight? do we see the same horrors when we close our eyes or is that what makes us different?

WTF IS THIS EMOTARD SHIT? :crankey:

It's the kind of bullshit that people post when they don't actually have anything to contribute but want to think they do.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

shit, i had some seeds goin on and i guess im just going to have to  write and save em till after the strike.. :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on November 10, 2009, 12:44:11 AM
shit, i had some seeds goin on and i guess im just going to have to  write and save em till after the strike.. :(

That's what I'ma do.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on November 10, 2009, 12:44:11 AM

Might have an alternate solution.  I'll let you know when I'm sure.

President Television

For what it's worth, if my "maybe we'd be happy" post counts as a pseudo-intellectual one-liner, I was trying to provide some response to KopyKat's idiocy and get the thread moving again. I know I'm not very good at this, and I'm not going to pretend to be, but I want to say that I posted that with good intentions in mind.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on November 10, 2009, 05:48:58 AM
For what it's worth, if my "maybe we'd be happy" post counts as a pseudo-intellectual one-liner, I was trying to provide some response to KopyKat's idiocy and get the thread moving again. I know I'm not very good at this, and I'm not going to pretend to be, but I want to say that I posted that with good intentions in mind.

IMO you have provided enough substantial, intelligent, non-derailing-type content to be firmly nowhere near the category of "twit".

KopyKat253

Yes, Strike... Walk right into your places my pretties! Now I have you right where I want you. BUWAHAHAHAHA                                                                                 MUWAHAHAHAHA                                                 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
Yes, Strike... Walk right into your places my pretties! Now I have you right where I want you. BUWAHAHAHAHA                                                                                 MUWAHAHAHAHA                                                 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough

SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT ITT.

:boring:

Fuckwit.

LMNO

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
Yes, Strike... Walk right into your places my pretties! Now I have you right where I want you.

Please note that this indicates Kat prefers the forums to be devoid of any creative or thoughtful content.

How... Grey.