News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Attention, you snotty little lurking bastards:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 07, 2012, 07:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 09, 2012, 05:27:54 PM

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 09, 2012, 02:46:42 PMhttp://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31613.0.html

Cool. Is that also where I should post the photos from the photo thing that Luna suggested? Because I just did that, grabbed my camera before I went shopping (actually no I went out to shoot the photos, but when it got too dark I was near the supermarket) ANYWAY, I'm going to sort them out for dupes and out-of-focus crap etc, maybe crop some of em a bit, then upload and post. I think I got some pretty good ones, with stuff that could inspire someone or maybe even go with what's already written.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 09, 2012, 05:34:42 PM
I think there's another thread around here for pictures... Lemme go look.

"Refractions"

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31601.0.html

Freeky

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 09, 2012, 07:04:21 AMFor the record, I've kind of agreed with the whole "PD is turning into tv" thing for a little while, and what makes it worse is that people have their favorite shows, and fuck anything else that's on because it isn't like their show.

I don't quite understand what you mean here, but it intrigues me, especially the last bit. Could you elaborate?

Oh god...  :oops:

Well, essentially, I posted something I'd put a lot of hard work into, and I knew that there would only be a very few people who would even bother to look at it, let alone comment, and it was aggravating and a source of frustration.  It adds to the feeling that there is a standard here, only the standard is who you are, not what you write. 

This was also in the wee sleep deprived hours in the morning, and a thought I would in normal circumstances keep to my own damn self.  Not much of an excuse, I know.

The Good Reverend Roger

Both rants are up in the common walls thread down in TFYS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Rev

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 09, 2012, 08:29:14 PM
Nice writing you two!

Thanks.  Yours was pretty damn good, too.

I can tell that The Lost Highway has been good to you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 09, 2012, 07:10:22 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 09, 2012, 07:04:21 AMFor the record, I've kind of agreed with the whole "PD is turning into tv" thing for a little while, and what makes it worse is that people have their favorite shows, and fuck anything else that's on because it isn't like their show.

I don't quite understand what you mean here, but it intrigues me, especially the last bit. Could you elaborate?

Well, essentially, I posted something I'd put a lot of hard work into, and I knew that there would only be a very few people who would even bother to look at it, let alone comment, and it was aggravating and a source of frustration.  It adds to the feeling that there is a standard here, only the standard is who you are, not what you write. 

This was also in the wee sleep deprived hours in the morning, and a thought I would in normal circumstances keep to my own damn self.  Not much of an excuse, I know.

It's okay, and sorry I didn't comment :( because that sucks
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

I loved it.

And can not, for the love of all that's holy, remember if I heard about that kind of stuff before or after I had the dream about Tuscon and Dimo manning the gun while strapped to the roof of Richter's car...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Rev

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2012, 08:32:59 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 09, 2012, 08:29:14 PM
Nice writing you two!

Thanks.  Yours was pretty damn good, too.

I can tell that The Lost Highway has been good to you.

Thanks, I am beginning to think that the Lost Highway is where America still exists.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 09, 2012, 08:51:10 PM

It's okay, and sorry I didn't comment :( because that sucks

Don't worry about it.  If nothing will come out, nothing will come out. 

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on February 09, 2012, 09:08:38 PM

I loved it.

And can not, for the love of all that's holy, remember if I heard about that kind of stuff before or after I had the dream about Tuscon and Dimo manning the gun while strapped to the roof of Richter's car...

:D  I remember you mentioning that.

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 10, 2012, 04:09:42 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 09, 2012, 09:08:38 PM

I loved it.

:D  I remember you mentioning that.

I still find the fact that I KNOW there was... something or somebody in the back seat, but I can't remember who or what it was a little creepy.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

That was Tucson in its localized form.  It was probably the real Tucson, and not a dream one, too.  It got in your head and told you about the future because time and space means nothing to the God City.

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 10, 2012, 04:18:03 AM
That was Tucson in its localized form.  It was probably the real Tucson, and not a dream one, too.  It got in your head and told you about the future because time and space means nothing to the God City.

Glulrg.  I realized the back of Richter's car could hold anything, but the whole Tuscon?

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on February 10, 2012, 04:26:32 AM

Glulrg.  I realized the back of Richter's car could hold anything, but the whole Tuscon?

No.  LOCALIZED Tucson. 

Its this definitionless form, sort of between bipedal and quadrupedal, indistinct, with eyes. 

It lurks, knowing that you're about to do something out of the ordinary (for you) and it's there to make sure that things don't go as planned.

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 10, 2012, 04:34:37 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 10, 2012, 04:26:32 AM

No.  LOCALIZED Tucson. 

Its this definitionless form, sort of between bipedal and quadrupedal, indistinct, with eyes. 

It lurks, knowing that you're about to do something out of the ordinary (for you) and it's there to make sure that things don't go as planned.

Nothing ever does.   :lol: