News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

I feel like this is the perfect distillation of this century

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 23, 2015, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-found-pushing-dead-toddler-swing-maryland-park-222224204.html

QuoteOne witness told deputies she found it strange that the woman had been pushing the child for an unusually long period of time, possibly since the day before, Richardson said.

When the officers arrived they found the 24-year-old woman still pushing the child in the swing, and they realized immediately that the boy was dead, Richardson said.

The child had no signs of obvious trauma, she said, and had been dead for at least several hours.

Shit gives me some serious heebie-jeebies.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Dubya

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Ben Shapiro

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is incredibly creepy.

My guess is that some kind of awful, sad accident happened, like he choked on something, and she went into full-fledged shock and denial. Like if she just kept on pushing the swing it wouldn't turn out to be true.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 23, 2015, 08:12:21 PM
That is incredibly creepy.

My guess is that some kind of awful, sad accident happened, like he choked on something, and she went into full-fledged shock and denial. Like if she just kept on pushing the swing it wouldn't turn out to be true.

Yeah, this is my take as well.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah... kinda reminds me of the guy in one of Roger's stories, who was drumming and dancing until he ended up in a different reality, because this one was so obviously wrong.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It is the perfect metaphor for Americans' many denials.

*shudder*
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat