News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

We Never Went to Church

Started by D351, September 22, 2015, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D351

Us popes should certainly stick apart, but what're some good ideas of things to do when we don't? :horrormirth: (Other than contribute to O:MF  :fap:)
This is the most obscure pop culture reference I could come up with.

The Good Reverend Roger

Drink beer
Have sex
Go for a walk
Work on hobbies
Continuing education
Spending time with the wife/husband/cabana boy
play with the dog
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: D351 on September 22, 2015, 08:04:51 PM
Us popes should certainly stick apart, but what're some good ideas of things to do when we don't? :horrormirth: (Other than contribute to O:MF  :fap:)

Eat pickles.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 08:18:42 PM

Eat pickles.

Do not listen to the Nigel bot.  She is malfunctioning.  Please go stand by the stairs.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Eat pickles. Oranges.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 22, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

Eat pickles. Oranges.

You're sick, mister.  :rogpipe:

LMNO

D351

Recent idea: go to out-of-the-way places in the middle of the night and chant ominously... That's a bit O:MFy though...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: D351 on September 30, 2015, 07:02:53 PM
Recent idea: go to out-of-the-way places in the middle of the night and chant ominously... That's a bit O:MFy though...

Around here, folks would just shrug and maybe shoot you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:31:37 PM

Around here, people would just roll their eyes and think "ugh, Wiccans".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 30, 2015, 11:33:34 PM

Yes, but we shoot Wiccans.  It's like Ted Nugent says, you have to control the population or they inexplicably breed.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2015, 11:35:22 PM

Yes, but we shoot Wiccans.  It's like Ted Nugent says, you have to control the population or they inexplicably breed.

:lulz:

D351

I'm okay with this. Once they notice the "RUB-A-DUB-DUB"s, this could lead to interesting interactions with the local pagans.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: D351 on October 02, 2015, 01:13:06 AM

I'm okay with this. Once they notice the "RUB-A-DUB-DUB"s, this could lead to interesting interactions with the local pagans.

interesting interactions with the local pagans.