News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Hawk on July 03, 2009, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Miley Spears on July 03, 2009, 04:56:29 AM
This site has the scariest welcome I ever seen. I like it. :lol:

At PD we start out thinking all n00bs are retards in the hope it will eliminate their urge to actually prove they are.

:potd:

Crazzee

At PD we start out thinking all n00bs are retards in the hope it will eliminate their urge to actually prove they are.
:mittens:
>_>

Triple Zero

Quote from: Broken AI on July 09, 2009, 01:28:31 PM
QuoteThis site has the scariest welcome I ever seen. I like it.

no you don't. now kindly fuck off.

YEAH!

YOU TELL HIM HER IT
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Crazzee on July 09, 2009, 12:10:00 AM

Your mustache makes me suspicious.

You are not a confederate of that "Professor Cramulus" miscreant, are you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 09, 2009, 05:49:17 PM
Quote from: Crazzee on July 09, 2009, 12:10:00 AM

Your mustache makes me suspicious.

You are not a confederate of that "Professor Cramulus" miscreant, are you?

Another Cramulus clone? I thought we got rid of all those.

Welcome.  :mrgreen:

Reginald Ret

After I went through all the trouble of recatching and neutering the escaped genetic experiment known as Professor Cramulus you incompetent bastards not only let him escape but let him into the cloning lab?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!!!
:argh!:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jenne

Quote from: Broken AI on September 16, 2009, 03:52:33 AM
It's when you strap a little teeny tiny suicide bomb vest to a prawn, and convince him to explode himself, as he can have 72 scampi and all the thousand island dressing he can drink in the afterlife.

It's mis-spelled pr0n because that makes it leet.

The more you know see?

Well said, Liam!

cataleptik

oh i fuckin
love it.

nearly nobody understands
the discordian society
said RAW dying sadly

and what could you do?

you laid down
RULES
and had nothing to say
to someone who LIKED you.

suck up that federal reserve scrip
church of self hating jerks.

Cain

Nothing like someone bumping a five year old thread to play out a routine we've seen a thousand times before.

You sure showed us.  How anarchic.  How chaotic.  How completely unpredictable.

The Wizard Joseph

It WAS reply 777... that's gotta mean something. To someone.  You know. .  Someone that cares what this little cattleptic jackoff thinks.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl