News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Suu teaches the Peedee how to sew.

Started by Suu, June 25, 2014, 01:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

Suu

Step 2:

Enhance vocabulary.

Tonight's new vocabulary enhancement:

Fucking shittastic piece of obtuse cuntnuggetry! - Actual quote.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Step 3:

Ask the husband nicely to fix problem:

Suu

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

You know, I can really relate to this.  Not because i'm a seamst--er(?)  but because every time I've ever tried using a sewing machine, I end up spending more time yanking thread out of the machine and untangling everything than I do actual stitching. It's like, one inch of stich / untangle / another inch /untangle / almost an inch / untangle...and so on.

Suu

That sounds like a timing problem with your machine, you'll have to take it to a service center for it to be tuned up.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Suu on June 25, 2014, 05:21:32 PM
That sounds like a timing problem with your machine, you'll have to take it to a service center for it to be tuned up.

Awesome thanks :)

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Directions unclear, got my flux capacitor confused with the cryhole and now my Laurel Burch 'Christmas Cats' fabric is stuck in early 1800's gingham mode.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 25, 2014, 05:52:39 PM
Directions unclear, got my flux capacitor confused with the cryhole and now my Laurel Burch 'Christmas Cats' fabric is stuck in early 1800's gingham mode.

In that case, grab the 7 year old girl that's covered in grease sitting over in the corner trying to each her stale bread for lunch. Her hands are small enough to get into the Flux Capacitor. Just pedal a bit, ignore her if she cries. It's what we hire them for at quarter wage, anyway.

The Good Reverend Roger

How hard can it be?

Has to be easier than cooking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2014, 12:38:12 AM
How hard can it be?

Has to be easier than cooking.

I was sewing before I was cooking, if that's any indication.