News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Discordian Mind Map

Started by Cramulus, January 09, 2012, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

An infographic from Gwenbol of flickr... does a pretty good job of summarizing the nodes connected to Eris.

The image is a bit too large to post at full size... right click -> view    for the full image

there's also a french version

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

NICE!!

Saving and sharing. Just checked the texts, there's nothing too scary on there (but what's there is spot-on), I could even leave it for my mom to find on my twitter feed :P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

It is tres sexy.  Whoever put that together should be bought a round or two. 

Cramulus

I messaged the author. She's really happy that we like it! She also isn't a native english speaker, and would appreciate any pointers about the grammar/spelling.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

I think maybe English not being a native language may have been a benefit as she was able to really clearly, and succinctly, get the main points across.  I did notice a couple of minor typos here and there but it wasn't anything that got in the way of the message.