News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Video clips from my recent NYC show

Started by That One Guy, September 10, 2007, 07:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Hey all - just in case anyone was interested, there is a video clip here at Lee Wilson's MySpace of one of the songs from the show we played. I'm playing bass in the first clip. Enjoy!  8)
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Darth Cupcake

Can't hear very clearly, but nonetheless, WOOOOO!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

That One Guy

Admittedly it's not the greatest sound quality (definitely seems like it's just the mic from the camcorder), but it's one of the few actual performance things I'm on that are available on the net, so there ya go!

Since you're moving to the Boston area shortly D-Cup, might as well give a shout to all the Boston-area people that I'll be playing with my band Velvet Stylus at the Allston Street Fair on the 23rd of September. Should be a wild day, with performances all over the Allston area, food, games, etc. We're playing on the main stage around 3:30 on what will hopefully be a fine Sunday afternoon. Anyone in town is welcome and encouraged to come out - it's free too!  8)
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Darth Cupcake

Noice. That's a Sunday, which means I can definitely rock it.

I'll be crashing intermittently with my gal in Brighton, so we can rock an Allston event most likely. I'ma Google it right now to find out whereabouts we can find it, but if you have any further details, drop them ITT like they're hot and I will see who I can wrangle into it.

"Free" is such an essential word for us soon-to-be-unemployed hobos. That's what I like to hear. ;D

That One Guy

Here's the (no really it has its own) Myspace for the Allston Street Fair. I enjoy the fact that it's listed as a 33-yo female, although it SHOULD be 199 (and why not female) as it's the bicentennial celebration of Allston/Brighton. Regardless, all the info is right there.

Darth Cupcake

In the lingo of the area, "wikkid pissa." Thanks!