Main Menu

LAST MINUTE SHOW! EMPTIES AT O'BRIAN'S!

Started by LMNO, October 05, 2007, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Monday, Oct 8.

9:00

21+

Empties, Tristan da Cunha, and Heltoro (they apparently sound like Jesus Lizard).

O'Brian's, 3 Harvard Avenue, Allston MA 02134 - Phone (617) 782-6245

http://www.myspace.com/emptiesmusic

That One Guy

Nice! I have Monday off, so I should be able to walk the two blocks to the club (and it'll be a chance to see the place since the remodelling was finished) that night for some fun times.

There better be fun times LMNO  :argh!:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

That One Guy

People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

I'll go if someone pays for my return ticket.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

PopeTom

I'll be at work, beat up a hippie for me if you would.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

::grabs some material from the Depository::

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 08, 2007, 03:56:36 AM
I'll pay for your return ticket.

someday.

18 months and I'll be over.  I need to obtain some capital first.  The other 17 months are to convince the girlfriend.

Payne

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

someday.

18 months and I'll be over.  I need to obtain the capital first.  The other 17 months are to convince the girlfriend.

Cain, running as Mayor of London.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

someday.

18 months and I'll be over.  I need to obtain some capital first.  The other 17 months are to convince the girlfriend.

convince her of what?

anyway, american girls may not be worth marrying (generally), but they make for the best sportfucking the world has to offer.

[/FC]
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Of my need to travel.

And to run the PFLD in my absence.  THAT'S going to take 8 months alone.

LMNO

BUM-whoops.

On a side note, it should be observed that a lot of pretty and intelligent hipster girls are listening to Math Rock these days.

That One Guy

Gah - my band switched rehearsal times on me so I wasn't able to make it. I WILL make it to the Fur Purse show next week, dammit  :argh!: