News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

A poem I wrote when I was feeling sensitive

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 25, 2005, 11:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

DJRubberducky

Thankfully point #2 makes it easier to fix point #3, though?
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: DJRubberduckyThankfully point #2 makes it easier to fix point #3, though?
You would think so, wouldn't you. The lack of common sense keeps them from using birth control, but the lack of self preservation gets them a Darwin Award.  If they get the Darwin Award early enough, it will fix point #3. :lol:

LMNO

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: DJRubberduckyThankfully point #2 makes it easier to fix point #3, though?
You would think so, wouldn't you. The lack of common sense keeps them from using birth control, but the lack of self preservation gets them a Darwin Award.  If they get the Darwin Award early enough, it will fix point #3. :lol:

I point out the fallacy of your argument by looking around at all the dumbasses in the world today.

DJRubberducky

Well, she does mention they have to get them early enough.

I was mostly thinking that if they have no self-preservation instinct, it's easier to manipulate them into situations where they self-destruct.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

fnordiscordia

Payne

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on August 25, 2005, 11:31:01 PM
I pissed on my neighbor's car
They got really angry at me
I told them it used too much gas
Then I got arrested for disorderly conduct

So I set their house on fire
And shot them in the face
With a chicken cannon
Spraying chicken and people gibs everywhere

It was horrible
I feel bad now
But now I feel better
Because I wrote a poem

:lulz:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

In hindsight, this poem wasn't nearly as good as my gothic toilet paper poem. For some inexplicable reason, the people at Gothic Poetry didn't think so though.

AFK

I vaguely remember that one.  Stupid goths wouldn't know a good poem if it walked up to them and sliced their wrists for them. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.