News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

a short story thingamjig that supposedly on the topic of ..

Started by Subtract Eight!, January 03, 2006, 07:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

EUPHEMISM

I want to look like the white part of an egg clinging on and around the yellow yolk of the word ephemism. Note it.

...It all started with a plumage of white material that excited your hand with its freezing qualities. The blanket of snow covered everything, even especially the other cold harder packed snow that formed long gently rolling hills along the side of the street. I was engrossed in relating this new complexity in my simple walk home from the bus stop, it was only about half a city block long but the walk forced a breath of cold air through my sensory mandibles. A breath of air that was the only remanant of my prior life where I spent my days and lungs working hard to be clever and come up with ingenius ways for my friends and I to enjoy our heyday in the snow. Just pure childish escapism in the living cold, and breathing snow hills dumped by the city trucks.
But that old time was gone, I was about to embark on a journey of time today. A motherfucking boring, uncomfortably warm and runny noseish one.

The day of sitting on the chair.
Dying in the boringly warm, and mucked up network of information forced in my mind through the internet.
Gross.
And wholly uncomfortable.

Tripped out. And groovy. Smooth. And Rockin'. I let the flow, spin out, and roll. This music ate away at it all. All of it. The teachers, the police and the parents. Haha, yeah whatever man. The music.
Woah. The snow!
It's there!
What is it?

I could let my view stay there forever.
A small black object floated out. "For sure" it said.

No! But I have to go! I have to around the house, through the door, and up the stairs man!
And I have to sit there all day!

The black object retreated back in the snow and said "Yeah, you know."

Oh my god, please! Please!

Here is where I began to run, I ran. I panted because of all the time up in my room had rendered my biological movement systems totally out, of, shape.Totally.

Damn!, Why?

In hindsight I retorted like a slither outyes. Damn, I'm out. I lost the euphemism. Or did I? Where is it? That's right. You have no clue. Leave it there. Ok man.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR