News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Watercolors for Christmas!

Started by Chlorine, December 19, 2005, 01:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlorine

Shibboleet The Annihilator

10/10

I move that Chlorine be given some sort of praise for this. All who second the motion go out and commit a random act of petty vandalism.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Enrico Salazar

Enrico approves of the above piece of artwork.  

It gave him a boner.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Subtract Eight!

i vandalise this post grrrargh

slagha;

▓░☼☼◙☼

-
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Chlorine

i preemptively praised myself for this 3 weeks ago by sharpieing "tagging is bad" on a few chairs and desks at school