The reason why school sucks shit through a straw is...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, March 25, 2010, 01:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

Because they drained the life out of the FUN. Yes, they did and you can't do a thing about it. So face it, they made school FUCKING LAME! It makes me so angry that I could stab someone in the eye with a pair of "Safety Scissors". Yea, I said it. "Safety Scissors". School is bad enough having to sit through boring lessons, but now, they had to take the FUN away from lunch time. Can't run on the concrete, or play Red Rover because you might fall and get a scrapped knee, can't chew gum cause they think you'll choke, can't run in the halls cause you might fall down the stairs. Can't wear t-shirts they might offensive, can't spit cause someone might say "ew!", can't wear hats because they're distracting. Can't have colorful hair because it might blind someone with fun and recklessness. You can't even hug someone because they deem it to be "inappropriate behavior"! Can you BELIEVE that?! They even enforced a dress code. You can't wear spaghetti straps, can't wear jeans with rips and holes, can't wear shorts that go above the knee even if it's a centimeter above the knee! SCHOOL HAS MADE MY RAGE EVEN FUCKING WORSE!!!!!!! WHOEVER MADE THESE GOD DAMN STUPID RULES DESERVES TO BE STABBED IN THE FUCKING EYE WITH SAFETY SCISSORS A FUCKING THOUSAND TIMES OR UNTIL THEIR EYES BURST OPEN WITH RATTLE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

TGG, a VERY displeased teenager.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Doktor Howl

Well, sweetie, what have I taught you?

Get revenge.  But be sneaky about it.  SMILE when they tell you the rules.  Line up with all the other kids.

And then flush two rolls of toilet paper down each toilet at the same time, and blame it on the preppie.

Molon Lube

ThatGreenGentleman

Yup. But I feel bad for the FUN. It's withered and dried up in the corner, we've poked it to see if it was still breathing, but it's nose fell off.  :sad:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on March 25, 2010, 01:23:02 AM
Yup. But I feel bad for the FUN. It's withered and dried up in the corner, we've poked it to see if it was still breathing, but it's nose fell off.  :sad:

No, that's Public Fun.  His ugly brother, Sneaky Horrible Bastard Fun, is alive and well.  You just have to find him.  Without getting caught.
Molon Lube

ThatGreenGentleman

True. I still think the monitors are out to get me though, so I don't think I could DO anything that involves MISCHIEF without getting caught.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on March 25, 2010, 01:33:00 AM
True. I still think the monitors are out to get me though, so I don't think I could DO anything that involves MISCHIEF without getting caught.
Everyone is out to get you. Not doing mischief is the incorrect response to this fact. The correct response is getting SNEAKY.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on March 25, 2010, 01:33:00 AM

SNEAKIER.

I taught you better than that.

Distractions.  After all, you don't want a "think sheet".   :lulz:
Molon Lube

ThatGreenGentleman

They got like 50 monitors packed into ONE FUCKING SQUARE INCH!!!!!!! You can't get away with ANYTHING, no matter HOW sneaky you are, which is why I'm waiting til the last day of school before I do anything super mischief like, so then I can't really get into trouble.

Jasper

ThatGreenGentleman

middle aged wrinkly old ladies who have no sense of humor, and like to make everyone's lives miserable. They used to have security guards a few years ago.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on March 25, 2010, 02:39:08 AM
middle aged wrinkly old ladies who have no sense of humor, and like to make everyone's lives miserable. They used to have security guards a few years ago.

Then the guards got their shit fuckinged totally because they were fat bastids.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on March 25, 2010, 02:39:08 AM
Learn their first names, learn to talk like the reassuring voice that warns you on planes and tries to sell you things on TV. Make dealing with them casual and without a hint of irony or mocking them, they will HATE it. They hide behind that formality, they need it to function. You pull back that curtain and all you have is naked wrinkly old ladies

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Jasper

Faust may have something.  If you can convince the horrible termagants that you're a lovely young lady (yes, :vom: ) then a forged hall pass should be all you need to go about your business.

Faust

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 25, 2010, 02:45:42 AM
Faust may have something.  If you can convince the horrible termagants that you're a lovely young lady (yes, :vom: ) then a forged hall pass should be all you need to go about your business.
Convince them that she's lovely? Are you kidding, calling them by a first name basis and removing the teacher student divide scares the shit out of them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

ThatGreenGentleman

Faust does have a point Sig. Besides, I'm no good at forgery notes.  :sad: