News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

illuminationnoitanimulliilluminationnoitanimulliillumination

Started by Slarti, February 20, 2004, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grampa Kaos

Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Slartibartfastthere is no illumination. there is only mountain dew, and visible electrons.
this happens to me too...

so much mountain dew so little time and by the time i stand up again the electrons make it hard to walk.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Unbound Wrench

take my advice , 'slartibartfast', forsake these people and become unbound like me. follow these easy steps.

1. castrate yourself.
2. deprive yourself of sleep for 4 days (not 5! this so called 'law of fives' does not apply to the unbound)
3. go to sleep. the THREE will contact you if you are worthy.

Trollax

Quote from: Unbound Wrenchtake my advice , 'slartibartfast', forsake these people and become unbound like me. follow these easy steps.

1. castrate yourself.
2. deprive yourself of sleep for 4 days (not 5! this so called 'law of fives' does not apply to the unbound)
3. go to sleep. the THREE will contact you if you are worthy.

Whoa! So Even if I castrate myself I might not make it? What a rip! Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'll stick to sex magic thanks...

kmandibles

Fight the pyramids with the pyramids.

If you repeat this as a mantra and walk around outside, Nothing will happen.

-mK
Hello creature. How are you today?

Fucking capital U's! Treasonous bastards!

AFK

Bump for old timey fnordy silliness.  I kinda miss this stuff.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.