News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That reminded me, Roger, when you get here the weather should be perfect for a trip down the Pipe.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 09:36:45 PM
That reminded me, Roger, when you get here the weather should be perfect for a trip down the Pipe.

Excellent.  It is looking like I will be there the 2nd week of June, and I will be there for at least a Saturday, though I am unsure which end of that week it will be on.

I will probably fly in Wednesday, and fly out VERY late Saturday or early Sunday.  I will be free every day after about noon, so I imagine I will need to keep myself occupied for part of that time at the very least.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 09:51:51 PM

Excellent.  It is looking like I will be there the 2nd week of June, and I will be there for at least a Saturday, though I am unsure which end of that week it will be on.

I will probably fly in Wednesday, and fly out VERY late Saturday or early Sunday.  I will be free every day after about noon, so I imagine I will need to keep myself occupied for part of that time at the very least.

I think my last final is on the 13th (the two before that are on the 9th though) and Summer classes don't start up again until the 23rd, so that's perfect! I'll be in Eugene on the 14th and am attending an all-day orientation on the 17th, and I think that's about it. Even after classes start up, I'm only taking morning/early afternoon classes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 22, 2014, 10:16:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 22, 2014, 09:51:51 PM

Excellent.  We will also need a really good restaurant that takes AMEX.  Because I am not eating in the fucking hotel.  I have grown weary of hotel restaurants, if you can believe that.

I think my last final is on the 13th (the two before that are on the 9th though) and Summer classes don't start up again until the 23rd, so that's perfect! I'll be in Eugene on the 14th and am attending an all-day orientation on the 17th, and I think that's about it. Even after classes start up, I'm only taking morning/early afternoon classes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think most of the ones downtown do... I'd be stunned if they didn't, with all the travelers.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Apartment Fire Lady joke comes back with a vengeance.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace