News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Up The Pike @ Wood River Inn, Hopeless Valley, RI This Sunday 7/26

Started by Suu, July 24, 2009, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Bluegrass, Newgrass, and apparently from what I hear the possibility of Jethro Tull, the Rolling Stones, and more Bob Dylan.

General Stuart will be on banjo, guitar, mandolin, and dobro, ALL AT ONCE. SRSLY.

6pm to 10pm.

Address is 1139 Main St (Rte 138), Hope Valley, RI

It's essentially on the corner of Rte 138 and Rte 3 practically right off of I-95 not far from the University of Rhode Island.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Broken AI on July 24, 2009, 10:33:47 PM
dammiit!

WRONG COASTLINE!

We warned you that the East Coast was superior in many ways to the West, but nooooooooooooo....You didn't believe us.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Tull? I'M GOING TO MISS JETHRO TULL MUSIC BEING PLAYED LIVE WHILE ALSO HANGING OUT WITH DISCORDIANS?!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! :cramstipated:

I just made plans for the following Monday :cry:

Suu

Ah dude. There will be PLENTY of other shows coming up. They play Dan's at least twice a month.